I Belong to House Castiello

The story gets better after way many chapters in it; and that part isn't even on this site. I see why some people choose drop this.

The story is just getting bad, at first the FL looks like 5 years old and sometimes act like 5 years old but she's 11/12 like wtf!? I still wonder how the duke accepted her so fast even her brother too, the thing about her past memories is just stupid and unnecessary and she managed only to remember watching a movie from her past life?! I accepted the age gap ( 6-7 years) in the story but the ML looks way older then her when she still looks and act like a 5 y.o,

And another thing how could her father managed to get laid with so many women but people usually aren't comfortable around the castello family and trying to avoid? Them, it's just too many things that it can't put in together in this story that's why the plot is messy, i read until chapter 97 and nothing getting better to me its just too messy

The story is just so bad now, going real downhill to the point i don't even care about Emel and Estelle anymore, i don't mind the huge age-gap but the thing is.... both of them have no chemistry at all. It's like the author forced Emel to be ML because there's nothing else to pick and Emel's attitude is unlikeable snorefest while being edgy and dumb as hell. Don't even talk about how gimmicky Estelle's reincarnation is.... like the author didn't even bother to mention about it anymore.

I'd rather follow the story based on Karl (Estelle's brother) instead, he's way more interesting than both of them combined.

@LuziferSenpi So it is dropped coz there is an official version now? By dropped i meant dropped by the translation group.

TappyToon will no longer host I Belong to House Castielo, does anyone know if another sight will be doing the official translations?

Yeah, with Tappytoon dropping the official English tl I'm here to see if anyone knows where else to read it?

I'm also wondering whats going to happen to this. Last time i remember tappy losing licenses, those series were either completed or never picked up again (net celeb mona 😔)

@shoitan -- yeah, this doesn't seem to be complete but when I was looking at the raws I couldn't find evidence it's gone any further (not that I'm good at that) so I'm a bit worried it's been dropped dropped. 😬

It's a huge bummer if that's true because it's one of my favorites.

@Aelia any chance there's a WN version of the story that picks up where the webtoon left off that's available? I cant stand being left hanging off the edge of that cliff at chapter 120.

@Dragons33 @Aelia @ shioitan
I was wondering what was going on when I opened TappyToon just now and saw that this was no longer being translated by them. Glad to see there was more context. I was thinking it was going to be a King's Maker situation and the author got a contract with a different website for the manwha.
I guess of the raws have been caught up to, it'll be hard to see if it'll actually be returning.

I'm mixed about it, since I wasn't a fan of
Emel
being the ML, but I still wanted to find out what's going to happen. I've gotten attached to Estelle and her family. I really want to see if she can
save them from the contract with the king

I hope there is a WN that's been translated out there in the wild. I just want closure on this story...

@Despada @Dragons33

Not sure about a Webnovel. But yeah, even if there's no more comic (a bummer because I love the art) I'd be okay if I could get some closure on a lot of the key plot points that are wide open right now. Not even the romance necessarily because
I don't super love the relationship and also feel like Emel was shoehorned in. It is kind of mehhhh.

Anyway, if any of you find out more please @ me because I'm keeping an eye on notifications.

@Aelia So I actually found out that Kakao, the publisher of this manhwa, is coming out with its own international app.
It could be that I Am A Child of This House, and their other manhwa will migrate over to that new app once it launches.

@despada oh, yeah, with a big title like that I could see them wanting to hold onto it as a flagship. (It has a good English following already, after all.)

It'll be interesting to see! Thanks for sharing. ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread