I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I think the dude see some real boobs for the very first time and now his lower brain is trying to take control :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I wasn't expecting that from this manga...
How bloody desperate and mentally unstable is that girl?!
Be strong MC, the teacher is still your number 1 (though does that mean it's the first time he's been excited by a girl other than sensei? In 19 years? Hot damn.)
Thanks for the messy chapter.

Double-page supporter
He may be huge in terms of physicality but his mental age actually is that of a middle schooler. I mean, watching some boobies no matter who’s puppies it is and popping a little boner is natural innit? Yet he thought it was cheating

Dex-chan lover
Oh god why?!!!!
Why did I get a boner? When I'm a hormonal teen seeing a girl expose themselves in front of me for the first time!!!
Why oh god why?! Why is this happening to me?!!

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs Lesen for the Translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro acting like >!Father-kun!< in Make the Exorcist Fall in Love

Edit: I get the shock from being flashed, just not his own disgust from his physiological reaction to it

Dex-chan lover
Standing here, I realize...

EDIT: oh, I didn't realize his bones lol, I thought he picked up on the fact that they weret that much different in motivation and goals

Double-page supporter
So she flashed her crush…? Wtf is going on here? And what teenage dude cries after being titty flashed? I don’t care how much you like a girl, no way you get that distraught from seeing someone else's titties. I don’t even think married men would get that emotional.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate your commitment, but you're still a boy. Being attracted to the female form isn't betrayal.

And come on, you're chasing a 35 YO woman, you shouldn't expect sensei to be "pure" either (She probably isn't we know she'd had at least one BF, but that BF apparently "never hit that"). You can go about your love life however you want but you'd be in for a rude awakening if you're expecting to share your first time with someone with that big an age gap. She never promised that after all, nor would it be practical.

also, RIP buttons, hope there's a good tailor in town.

vO83utI.png

Dex-chan lover
Not running away screaming, like her body is the scariest thing he has ever seen.

Cover her up. Apologize again for not being able to accept her feelings, even with her being so desperate. Tell her straight that he is in love with someone else, and that he doesn't think that she is not attractive, but his heart is just set on that person. She might have just had some kind of mental episode and shouldn't be left alone. Wait for her to dress up, and make sure she is (relatively) ok before leaving. Maybe call her friend, nurse, or female teacher.
he did exactly that tho, before she continued insisting on him

Dex-chan lover
He DID NOT just get a boner over another woman! That's practically cheating! He better confess to Sensei about his infidelity soon! :qq:
I imagine he'll do that or lock himself up in his room and not leave again.
That said, I found the mirroring of him saying "I can't see you as anything other than a friend" to Sensei's words of not being able to see him as "Anything other than a student" to be interesting - I wonder if they're actually going down the path of not having the two MC's having a relationship?
Or, are they going to dissect these types of rejection further? If it's not true for FMC, then it's equally not true for MC, and he must better articulate why he's rejecting her, rather than just saying he sees her as a "friend".
The tone of this chapter with sexual harassment and that reference… makes me feel like this won't have a happy ending at all and they'll both end up alone lol.

Dex-chan lover
Homie @#$%ed up big time. He should have like covered her with his clothes or her clothes lying around (did they?) or some drape in the art-room. To sprint run-away from her: JFC I couldn't even handle that psychological trauma. Yeeze.

Dex-chan lover
1. Thats just straight up sexual harrasment on her part.

2. Author read Kanokari and thought "I need to put an overdramatic boner in my manga too!"

Users who are viewing this thread