I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking! (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 7

Power Uploader
Enjoy the latest chapter, there was no chapter from the author last week.
Do join our Discord: https://discord.gg/AmgtaYu
We are looking for Redrawers, JP tl

Dex-chan lover
i would ask if there would be any slight relation ship(possible) progression, but prob too wholesome for that.
ty for chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"Jo Ji" I guess I can see how Georgie might sound to japanese speakers as Jo Ji, but still.

Dex-chan lover
She must have read book spoilers to know that you need to have an orgy to escape from Pennywise.

Joji means little girl. Look for the song "Hey Joji by HimeHina"

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully chapter 2 will explain how they manage to beat it. Like in a Lovecraft story, you get another entity involved. In the book, this entity (the turtle I believe) told them specifically what ritual to perform (CHUD I think). Otherwise the true form is those intangible dead lights. So it wasn’t the just the power of friendship or sewer orgy/train. Also, one of Its’ offspring or relatives is in the Dark Tower, though he prefers to make people laugh themselves to death.

@Dantrig "She must have read book spoilers to know that you need to have an orgy to escape from Pennywise."
@Kirime "Not an orgy, a train. Important distinction."

In its broader application, a "train" is a reoccuring sequence of identical or near-identical objects engaging in identical or near-identical actions [eg, such as with the individual wagons of a train]. That standard application of the term is also consistent when applied to, ah, the context in question. Unless there is an army of Pennywise involved ['cause one clearly just wasn't enough], I think what you're actually going for is the direct opposite of a train. In that sense, orgy seems a better option, though "a reverse train" may be even more suitable. Well, given the context, I'm absolutely certain there's gotta be at least one other specific term for it but, I can't say my keenness towards language really goes overly far in that direction. :p

Well, I guess your application is correct if you're talking about a bunch of people pinning Pennywise down to have their way with him, but that seems like quite the fetish.

Users who are viewing this thread