I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Something to look forward to when there is new chapter release:
The Main progress of the story
Wishtrash getting his own taste of his medicine
Scanslations Teams Memes and Shenanigans

these days, all mangas make me pissed lol. i hope she makes him suffer. thanks for the chapter!

I thought the father was gonna have that annoying 180 turn trying to get close to her fiance.... but this is even more annoying lol

Bro did you just indirectly call yourself an innocent man? Where you forced to thirst for the servants?? I hope he loses everything and that his beloved youngest daughter never visits him in his old age.

the duke is trash. the father is trash. the duke’s friend is trash. they’re all trash. i hope nevaeh doesn’t have to experience heartbreak like that again w the emperor. she was way too loyal to that piece of absolute garbage. the emperor better fall first and fall hard.

Double-page supporter
dont even talk trash u have been such garbage father u have no right to even say a single word

Neveah, dear, you don't need to explain anything to that worthless man. You don't even need to acknowledge his existence. Seeing you being in the same room as that a**hole is making me worry for your health 😷

Okay, I hate the father
What the fuck? He's trash, even more than wistrash 😡
I usually have 2nd male lead syndrome, but fuck this guy (or better yet, don't fuck him)
The plot thickens with the flashback of the fiancee who killed herself
All in all, I am ready for Neveah to get away from the awful excuse of human beings
I just hope her little sister will be okay...
Thank you for the translation and the amazing commentary as well 💜

Users who are viewing this thread