I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Has anyone else noticed how it seems like the artist has gotten more used to drawing faces? Like, at the beginning, all of their features felt like they were half the size they should be, but now they're normal. I can't tell if the art changed or I got used to it but either way, it's nice.

"At that point, Neveah will be alone and have no choice but to come to me"
Pffft, I'm sorry but what sir ? Do you think she do all of this without a plan ? Oh my god, sir you're being creepy and obsessed. Just accept the reality and piss off!

🤢🤮 And I thought wistrash was disgusting before! This dude is straight up a creep AND delusional. What does he even want her to stay for? So not only can everyonr further shun and harrass her but so he can also stand by uselessly and watch while doing nothing? Its not like, if she gave him another chance, he would treat her any differently. Clearly his reputation and ego are far more important than her. Joachim take your future queen and run the hell out of there.

First they mock her for trying for years to get his attention then they mock her when she kicks him to the curb and finds someone else. Then the woman who wanted the Duke is going to stop the new marriage, she probably wants the new fiance herself now.

*reads first panel* OHMIGOD i cant do this no. What is wrong with this specimen

@LilMonsterGurlDesi Very thoughtful comment. The only problem with him is his neglect was actually abusive/harmful and not just socially.

He was raised to manage his inheritance, a huge territory. His responsibility, in theory, is social/aristocratic but also that territory and the people on it. That means he's supposed to be making sure the people on that land thrive but he couldn't even make sure the one foreigner in his manor was being cared for. To the degree that she was sick because she wasn't in a proper bedroom. Not knowing how a guest or resident is faring in your home is like a parent not knowing if their child is eating 3 meals a day. It's really not acceptable and very harmful levels of neglect.

But the writer is kind of cleaning that up with the sad reaction to Neveah's love letters. "He didn't know what he had!" No. Him and his parents didn't care one bit about her well-being and it shows. They didn't care if she felt welcome or if the staff served her well. How sad and lonely was she? Neveah is so strong. But we know he/they know how to act because Neveah in the letters praises his management abilities when she has to take over. We see he knows how to treat a guest like Eustace. His neglect is harmful and abusive and he definitely chose to be that way to Neveah.

While I don't think he will if he agrees to whatever plan she is suggesting he is a bigger POS than I thought. Most likely he is gonna get the chance to play hero and help her out to try and look good in her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Piece of shite.
Piece of shite
Piece of shite
TRASH!
This bastard is only thinking about himself, I bet WisTrash only wants Nevy back because its convenient.

Weakling 😊 Yes.
I have no doubts he is going to try something.
I don't think I ever wanted second male 🤢to die until now.

Istg if he agrees to do what i think they will and play the kindhearted hero as "i will take u back even as u are like this " i will jump infront of a truck, get isekaid and break your fucking legs and rip off your fucking dick and shove it up your ass since that's where tpur head is fucking wishtrash.

I rarely hate 2nd male leads. Rather I actually have more sympathy for them cuz i know they wont end up with the FL BUT THIS TIME. WHOOAH BOIII. Stfu and sit your ass down, okay.

Her heart must be filled only with flowers? Dude, she just wanted to break your legs lol Love Rubiel.

The duke is sketchy here but I will reserve judgement until I see if he goes along with the scheme to ruin MC or if he just has these selfish impulses he does not act on. It's not a great look he wants the marriage to fall through so she has no choice but to crawl back to him but it is forgivable if he doesn't do anything to make that happen. Whether he intends to do it or not, the only rational move is to hear what the plan is. I hope he makes good choices!

I sympathize 2nd male leads and I don't ever want them to die NOT until this one.
DIE YOU WISTRASH!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT FIT TO BE A 2ND MALE LEAD! YOU PISS ME OFF BIG TIME!!! I don't usually curse but F*CK OFF AND BETTER NOT TRY TO DO ANYTHING SH*T TO HER!

Users who are viewing this thread