I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 30 - Umbrella for the Rain After an Overcast

Dex-chan lover
At least best girl takes the W because the other two wussed out.

Still, bisexual fuckhouse for the win.

Fed-Kun's army
Chuuni friend is a real wingman.
I used to hate the quiet types in harem stories bcuz they never really get that close to the mc and tend to be to shy and express their feelings too late in the game. But my girl here is not the same. Calm and deadly plus she ain't afraid to take the lead. I love her. The other two can either try harder or give up, especially cat girl (very annoying). And I was rooting for the MFL but it seems she ain't up for it🤷.

Dex-chan lover
God, Takane better fucking win at the end (if she does like him). But Vina still best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Not even being an FPS champ stops Hakua from shooting herself in the foot lmao

Vina has become my fav char in this series
I like getting wet in the rain as well

Read this while listening to "umbrella"

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Assassin's Creed over here is one of the most refreshing side characters. He's great.

Dex-chan lover
I used to love the rain and getting wet in the rain too.
And then I grew old and started getting angry every time it rained.

Dex-chan lover
Chunni is best bro I hope he gets a love interest

@Meskie there is a difference between a kuudere and a dandere they are both quite type but Kuuderes are quiet cause they don't know how to express emotions while dandere are the shy one the one you describe you hate are Danderes

Takane is a Kuudere

Dex-chan lover
This guy is a lost cause, blushing all over whenever the blond girl is around while displaying the the dense thick ass harem MC act with the objectively superior tomboy girl. What a blasphemy.

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3 oh I already know about all that (plus there are even more quiet types). But I still didn't like the quiet types. Even if they would be the first girl the mc was introduced to in the story, they'd usually be slow on expressing their 'true' feelings. Plus I actually hate the kuudere's more, sorry 😂.

Vina is his best man. No cap I would watch his livestreaming videos if he was a real person ✊

Users who are viewing this thread