I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 30 - Umbrella for the Rain After an Overcast

I really wish Vina gets with somebody (Takane) but i've never seen a Chunnin guy get a love interest ever he is always the MC's friend who is single his whole life.

And like every single Japanese manga, because Vina walked in the rain, it automatically means that he's going to get a cold. Oh, but wait, the solution is simple. By the next afternoon or evening at latest, he'll be perfectly fine.

Honestly, I kind of want Takane to not have romantic interest in him. First, harems are usually crap. Second, it's a nice dynamic to have her as just a friend who feels some kind of connection with him. It doesn't have to develop into romance to be good.

Vinaaaaa I like u I wish I have a friend like u in real lifeeee looolllll this is funny

Dex-chan lover
Takane is so easily best girl, she needs to be together with You, either by winning or it being a harem end.

Fed-Kun's army
@nbhstcwhatever

> First, harems are usually crap

you...you take that back you...you godamn normie

> First, harems are usually crap

Sheer Disrespect to Rin from Psuedo-Harem. She is all the best Girls in one

Some say Hakua is the best girl. Some say it is Jimi but we all know the best girl is Vina.

If I wasn't sure before, I am now. Vina's best girl

...she's not gonna win, is she?

Users who are viewing this thread