I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 49 - Macaron the Idol

Dex-chan lover
I hope this isn't the end of their story, in the fake date thing the author literally write that she likes him, if the author just throw that idea out of the window I'm going to drop this series because now I have a rough Idea of how the cat girl is going to give up on the MC

Double-page supporter
Well, there goes my ship, still love them as good friends though, they're dynamic is nice.

Dex-chan lover
If this was all gonna come down to a family-zoning, might as well not have given them such romantic chemistry in the first place.

the atmosphere already good and all then boom "Like My Older Brother" .....

Dex-chan lover
Even tho i would like takane to be with yuu, since i think they have the best chemistry, I at least enjoy that not every girl falls in love with him, there are some that can get along and be friends without having to go the cliche romance route.

@Rhin
I hope romance cliche route will come to me
If not, I'm blaming my character designer for crap art

Dex-chan lover
Friendship route, eh? I'm fine with that.

Also, that note about author's family scared me...

Dex-chan lover
has been saying that from a long time, even if she's normally my preffered ship, their friendly relationship was what I liked more about them, so the brotherzone explains why it could never be a romantic ship, not mad at that author-san.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, her family circumstances weren't anything to be concerned about.

So, MC got Bro-zoned?
Does that mean there's a chance for Vina x Takane????

Dex-chan lover
@Zero2Hero372, yes since she is a virtual idol ... Takane doesnt look like Macaron and people that follow virtual idols follow the character.

Users who are viewing this thread