I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Ya know... these scanlators are still cracking me up XD

Seriously though, Ettson need to get away from Yuriel.

oh something must have happened to have a watermark so i totally understand (and its also cute) its not like the watermark is on their faces like a certain raw site lol

Dear Ria, please don't fall for Robia. Thanks. It would be nice if Ria ended up with Nadricka, and I would have no problem with her being with more than one guy, but Robia and Ettsen... they feel too toxic.

Also, to think that Nadricka has a higher opinion of Robia than me... because I certainly don't believe that Robia would never ever use that vital piece of info against Ria.

That was a remarkably wholesome ending to this whole arc. I honestly thought Nadricka had ulterior motives, my dude really was just the puppy type. Now she has two harem members who really want to protect her and see her succeed. Should come in handy if the game doesn't keep pulling shenanigans.

nadricka is just my type lol and i knew he wasn't shady. i hope he is the endgame, even though i'm not sure since he is not a typical ml. thanks for the chapter!

Robia is still shady, but Nadricka's right -- MC needs as many allies as possible. Hope this means more of Eclot and Sieger in future chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh.. Yuriel.. why do we have to see her again? Lol..
thank you so much for this update!

Aaaaa Nadricka ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
I love you so much
You are soooo precious
The moment you kiss yeldria's hand and gaze upward makes me melt like crazy ♡(> ਊ <)♡
What you feel for yeldria is indeed what true love is

Users who are viewing this thread