I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Her decisions are so hasty. From what I see the Emperor purposely and consistently kept the original princess drugged up and used her to incapacitate, without fully killing. them by making them concubines. He used her desire for Ettsen to start a war and expand territory. He used her making Eclot a concubine so he wouldn't rise higher than him. Rubia was a scholar who may have been a threat to him, but who knows with this one. Sieger was a commoner who was steadily rising through the ranks. I don't know about Nadricka.

At this point, the only way to save his tattered reputation outside of the battle field, is to marry him. But we will see.

I was like "yay finally eclot screentime" and then... thot? No... sister? And then... removed from the Harem???? Where is my shiiiiip??? 😭😭😭

I like the edits, but I prefer to see them outside the regular chapter.

@DeviLaugh Me too... I had to double check if it was April 1st lol. I mean April Fool's Day is fine, but on any other day I'd like to take the scans seriously. No edits plz 😅

Dex-chan lover
When I see something like this happen, my irst reaction is to stop reading and just look at the pretty pictures like I would at raws. Who knows how much of the translation has been butchered after all. Ie, the trust on the scanlation has been lost. Good job.

Dex-chan lover
I'm mad I was going to let the first pair of glasses go, thinking he was blind or something but y'all hot me with the emporer 😩 and

Calanthe is new bae I'm sorry cute maid and FL

Ooohhh boy. Now what?
The emperor used her desire for Eclot to take him out of the picture... the only way I’m seen for Eclot to live after this is Calanthe to marry him...

I did a double take at the sunglasses. Did someone forget to remove them after editing? Lol 😂

The glasses were super distracting. Hope it was just a mistake and not left in the main upload on purpose... I prefer to read the story without extra edits, please....

So if Eclot's not a concubine anymore... How about a new status. Like prince consort??

the glasses are hilarious lol y'all needa chill and let the team have some fun when they're literally doing this for free :| thank you speedcat!!!

lol i loves u guys sm speedcats team!
thanks for the update and the sunglasses
and the eclot armor meme 🌚🕶️

Lmao I love the sunglasses😂😂 for those of y'all who don't like the edits, just go read the official translation. Nobody is forcing you to read it here🤣

Users who are viewing this thread