I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

Ahhhh this is so good! I'm nervous about where this story is going. I love the fact that she's actually restraining herself to maintain dignity but her communication skills sometimes drive me nuts. I also hope the story doesn't become stagnant or become typical otome but continues to have character development and plot development. Maybe watch her become empress?

This is amazing! I have hopes for an actually working reverse harem! Think about it! What splendor if they actually dropped he dog fights and eased themselves into their roles and started to enjoy time together out of free will rather than barking at each other. I want to see characters so stong that they can pull it off and retain (or regain) their dignity! Even if it's something few ppl could pull off, I'm certain there are people who actually can! 🤩

Does this have a reverse harem ending? I'm usually not fond of them but I think with this characters it would work out. (if they are actually happy with it and not forced or whatever)

Thx so much for update❤❤❤❤, please keep update and dont forget stay healthy 🤗🤗🤗

Spoiler ahead people, spoiler ahead about who her favourite Man is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The endgame is a Harem, she ends up with all of them, but her favourite/the one she loves most is Nadrika :).
Nadrika becomes such an Important person in her life that he becomes one of her weaknesses. Btw she has 3 weaknesses if some enemy ever wants to kill her, her second weakness is her maid(the one the bitch was about to kill) i forgot about the third weakness, but from all her harem Boys/Men, Nadrika is the only one who has become her weakness aka very important person and someone who she dearly loves😭👌

I'm conflicted. I don't like harem, in any form. However, the setting of this one is quite interesting and the heroine game window thing is unique. I'll stay for now...

Oh oh it kind of suprised me how well the story fits to my liking. Glad i give the story a go bcs usually i dont really like the harem/reverse harem concept

I bet the "stolen thing" in her room is the Princesses' body.

I don't know any spoilers so this is a total guess.

Group Leader
it's not bad, it really isn't, but there's something about it that i don't really like :/
idk what tho

Fed-Kun's army
@keijisclown so after reading some spoilers...
she technically ends up with all of them and she has a kid but it's unclear who the father is to the readers at least. I've heard there's been differences between the novel and manhwa already, so the author/artist might decide to have her end up with someone but as of right now, she just sustains her relationships with all of them

Users who are viewing this thread