I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

This is actually really good. And saku's side comments are such a highlight xD

Contributor
Thanks for the translations 🙂

The art isn't that good, but I really wanna see how the author handles
the mother's depression
🥺

That was...really, her entire plan? Did that work the way she expected it to? She seemed so satisfied by the outcome but I'm not sure why.

The outcome was even worse than becoming a concubine - she still ended up getting sold to some strange man by her father, with the added bonus
of lots of abuse
. Worse, she deliberately got pregnant, which brought an innocent life into that abusive environment. For me, I'd rather be abused myself than birth a child into a life of abuse where they witnessed the abuse of their mother as well - just being a witness to abuse is traumatic!

Ngl I would say I feel weird with how the ML looks like a twink but it's honestly a breath of fresh air from all the absolutely jacked, let 'er rip, ikemen MLs around

@sakuchu thank you for the uploads it’s my first time reading this it’s good! The FL is so strong she doesn’t let the ML get his way 😁 but he is better then most I’ve seen and wayyyy better then guys in Chinese manhuas. Looking forward to more thank you!!

With saku, I get to enjoy the story and memes. Thank you saku for the enjoyment you bring to me. You da best!

Saku, I love you and your little memes at the end of chapters🤣🤣
Thanks so much for uploading!

God I love when editors/ whoever add their discord chats or lil memes / jokes!!! Thank you for the good work, too!!

I had to hold myself back from crying. Gosh I'm too emotional every time even though there was nothing major lol.

Is there a LN by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread