I Guess My Roommate Is Pretty? - Ch. 3 - My best buddy can't be this cute

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
The site that hosts rape and gore manga is freaking out over one word. Guess I'll go read Dog Nigga since you guys find that perfectly acceptable
As I said in the message you reply to, this discussion doesn't belong in this thread which you continue to derail.
If you want to argue moderation and rules, open a suggestion thread here and argue your case there.

Dex-chan lover
It's like saying that retard had a degrading meaning since it was first used.
it does, depends on the context
"The word retarded grew to incredible levels of offensive and taboo in the early 2000s. The folks for whom it became taboo are in their 30s-40s and their younger siblings are in their 20s. This became a formative taboo for them when they were children. They will likely hold onto that for a good, long time."

Dex-chan lover
my_body_is_ready.png

Dex-chan lover
So the guy got mutilated by an accident and is now happy being a girl... what a menace. The might you must have to change your gender because of something like that.
The ancients, at least, called them "eunuchs". That said, "eunuch" might have been considered something of a sexual category alongside "male" and "female".

"[removed by moderation]"
Fucking kills me man. What is this? SCP file? Am i going to get [REDACTED] if i use the word [removed by moderation]?
I don't feel like betting on a horse in this race, but this comment right here did make me chuckle.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not genderbender, just cross-dressing with extra steps.

Cute manga, but use correct tags please.

Dex-chan lover
The cover image kinda says otherwise unless he's using pads or something
I want to believe it's somehow not just a transition the guy did, but from the sound of it, looks like the accident made him lose his junk. Which means he's using this as an opportunity to girl himself up to get closer to his crush(?).

Users who are viewing this thread