I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Rules of Friendship

Dex-chan lover
The female mc feels so manipulative for me. As someone who has social anxiety, I triple check things that I say/suggest and my motives behind them. I don't like how she carelessly throws her words.

Nonetheless, I find myself cheering her on

Kinda wish she was a psycho violent tsundere who nearly kills the male lead every chapter. After all, sex isn't funny! Only violence! We don't want anyone getting any ideas about abnormal sex/ sexual relationships. That could be imitated!

Violence is obviously bad, so we can show it and have someone look at it and say "that's bad" and that'll be enough, but sex? Once they see it, nothing we could do would keep it from being normal! The common man just can't see an inappropriate or harmful sexual act and be reasonably expected to be repulsed by it, especially not to the point of absurdity! Kind of sad that the author didn't see the obvious differences between sex and violence and didn't choose to make a mockery of the lesser societal evil. I know! If the female lead just raped the male lead...Then it would be comedy again!

(/s poes law.etc.etc.)

To people trying to reson her behaviour by dissecting her possibly abusive past, none of this changes the fact that she's literally an onahole now.

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck What most likely happened is that the auctor wants him to be an actual slut, but the editor demanded that the reference to fellatio were made ambiguous enough that it could later be ret.con.'ed.
Whether Sanako is an actual slut or not, shall depend on analysing the audience's response, and whether they are okay with it or not.

If the editor eventually think that the audience is not okay with it, then he shall no doubt demand that it be revealed that it was all a misunderstanding.
Like a cat in a box with deadly objects inside. You can't tell if it's dead until you open the box, but everyone knows it's been dead for hours because they can smell the corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread