I Love You, as a Friend

A warning for anyone who's coming to read this manga: The ML is sexually assaulted in the first chapter. This is more or less brushed off

Nei

Dex-chan lover
The manga is not bad at all, in fact with the last chapter I'm really starting to like it, the problem is that no group is translating it, which means that we don't even know if someone will translate it ,I hope someone comes in and starts helping the guy that did the last one

Dex-chan lover
@blastoise you are right, there is a need for a sexual violence tag, you might think I'm joking but I'm not.
There really is a need for a tag even if it only on 1 or 2 scenes, since some people have trauma over this kinda thing and is uncomfortable seeing it, although if a tag is too much it should at leash have some warning to a degree.

I have trouble empathizing with someone who is willing to suck off any guy thats willing. That isnt to say that I cant come to understand her of which I probably will come to do.

@MRain some people need to stop reading mangas and go back to kids books like "barney learning to count".

Yeah is clear the main girl was rape or molested and they break her to the point she is like this. And MC Get bully by his loser of a brother.

Halve of the mangas tackle mess up stuff. Let them get traumatize maybe they learn from their errors

@LordMeric this might be hard to believe but rape victims exist. they also might be uncomfortable with seeing sexual assault in the manga they read. also did you know there are manga without sexual assault but tackles messed up stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread