I Love Yu!

And yet again no releases. If you are not going to update then give up the translations. I know people do this for free and I am very grateful for all that they do. But come on, you dont release a series for ages and then complain when someone else takes on the project. Get them to stop, and then go back into obscurity. In fact, in the first place, no one has the right to translate this work. So anyone can do it. You dont own the project, so there is no wrong in others having a go. Let go of your meager ego.

You mean the translation is still going? And I thought they were dropped

Dex-chan lover
oh boy, month long translations sure were worth the entire drama, maybe well get a new chapter in 2 weeks.

Group Leader
Maybe not by a significant amount, this whole ordeal had dampened the manga’s already bad ratings on this site, so that’s unfortunate
Putting that aside, we've finally caught up with the previous translations after 25 days, so rejoice!

Dex-chan lover
@Phuocphuc46
@havelmom
Well im going to congratulate them at the least, they actually stuck their nose down and worked hard to bring this up to speed before a month passed.

Group Leader
Status update:
Translation for the third volume is in progress.
Cleaning is done until Ch 14.

The current delay is because now for the third time a proofreader ran away. If anyone wants this project to progress faster, please contact me. All you need to qualify is being a native English speaker (or very close) and reasonably good at grammar and logic checking. It would be great if you could stick with us, but we'd be grateful for a few chapters of proofreading too.

Anyone else find the MC (even for this genre, Rito is a better MC) cringy af?

Aggregator gang
it starting to get boring...
goes up and down all the time...

I was able to tolerate the MC in volume one but I can't in volume 2. Any semblance of a spine he had is gone. I liked in the first volume how he pushed off the older sister cause he liked Aida. Now on ep 13 he doesn't even support Aida (the girl he LOVES) because of some random chicks flirting with him. He even almost kisses Sophie, this fkin MC man. Isn't he in love with Aida? At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see him lose Aida due to his lack of spine. This manga started off 7/10 and now after ch 13 it is 3/10. Probably one of the worst MC's I've ever seen. Thank you to the translators though, you guys are awesome.

Aggregator gang
I'll never understand why people have to write "I'm dropping this!" Just do it. You're not making a point, you're just fueling your ego by writing this. At least others like @Asianbou can take the time to properly express why they are dissatisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread