I Make Scum Men Cry - Ch. 6 - Please Behave Yourself, Your Highness!

I hope she doesnt fall in love with any of these scum men because they did horrible things and she got the memories so there would be no excuse

I am really wondering where this story is heading because she ain't doing shit to make 'em cry right now.

Dex-chan lover
I read the original novel first. I wonder why it skipped here immediately instead of covering the other arcs first... In the novel Ningshu had to experience a bunch of other arcs first before landing in this smut plot.

In the novel she made the general gay for the prince and tricked the other scum guy into an S&M relationship...
I wonder if they will keep that or if it will be censored out.

Group Leader
Context

The buns coming from the general is an error on the drawers behalf. In the novel ning shu got a lot of buns after The prince got the store owner to apologise. She then gave the buns to the bodyguard for safe keeping. In the later chapters she is eating the buns while the eneral still wants to starve her.

@d_a_renoir Hi, I didn't look into which one came first but the webcomic following the original novel from the start was drawn by a different artist. It's also being scanlated here: https://mangadex.org/title/46060/cannon-fodder-s-record-of-counterattacks

This was definitely one of my favorite arcs so I am very interested on how this artist will interpret it.

Users who are viewing this thread