I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 32

It only took a near-death experience for both of them to make her see Hades is a fantastic man huhu :3c

But really tho, it makes me wonder if the temple also planned to kill off Aisha before the FL took over her body. Because I dont remember the story ever mentioning how she died.

Fed-Kun's army
Hades needs to work out his neck muscles. In the stan corner picture, his neck is sooo skinny compared to his body.

Wait, if her character is a reincarnation maybe she was originally Abella who reincarnated into the modern world just to reincarnate back into this world again? Maybe that's somehow related to her stanning Abel so much? The plot is THICCening

Thanks so much for the update! im def glad that they didnt drag this out, them thinking that shes the holy maiden. Bc we all been thinking it😂, it's nice to know Hades thinks it too. Im looking fwd to the next chapters~

What if she in the original timeline died when the temple tried to 'access' her powers.
Hades managed to survive since he is strong, but frail MC from the original timeline might not have survived stopping her meds and receiving her powers.

I don't know the baron looked awfully suspicious as if he broke some sort of condition that the temple implement when they provide those medicine for Aisha. I would believe it's like the manhwa Lady Baby when the emperor conspire with the temple when the stigma was escalated or like Iris lady with a smartphone when various politicians and world leaders that wanted Iris because she's an unleasher

This awakening stuff reminds me of Wuxia or fantasy-related stuff, but mostly the former. Oh yeah, it also reminds me of Harry Potter fanfictions where authors usually used Magical Maturity thingy to indicate growth, which also comes in either 2 or 3 levels.

i'm cackling aisha decided to full on STAN hades, i'm not complaining though hahahaha

the two panels of her fawning over hades are my favorite ones so far lmaoooo and she's so earnest about her new abilities, let's go aisha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread