I May Be a Guild Receptionist, but I’ll Solo Any Boss to Clock Out on Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Sprouting

Dex-chan lover
OPhsCzD.png

so she becomes Vergil?

Dex-chan lover
The poor girl clearly hasn't considered the extra work it'll take to set up additional the resources for the new hires, the time it'll take to filter for candidates, the training and probation periods and her likely promotion to floor manager. That's like half a year of additional work and trading in paperwork for more meetings, management duties and on call responsibilities.

Dex-chan lover
so you need adventurer's guild card to go in a dungeon....
does Alina have 1? i don't think she made any.
will she enter the dungeon?
Yes, she does. It was shown when she did the paperwork for killing that first boss. She's got a level 1 card with her name spelled backwards on it which makes it look like a man's name, to throw off suspicion.

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
Lol, for me the story kinda cringe and forced. Like the mc a receptionist who get a divine power, already forced as fuck. Then the chapters where jade keep coming to mc, fucking cringe bruh. And now just to make mc go help, the guild master will double the receptionist in the guild counter, bruh another forced and cringe reason. Lol, just saying my comment tho

Users who are viewing this thread