I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga

the web novel is good, its just the romance stuff is overdone too much, to be honest the novel would be much interesting if she just avoid the romance stuff. but i guess the author already ran out ideas at that time so they just slap a template shoujo romance on it.

Double-page supporter
chapter 2 and i see a modern world fridge......
Can't these Artists at least use something that is appropriate for that time?
This is just pure laziness

Group Leader
Why does Japan have a fetish for 1) being a villain, 2) being morbidly obese, or 3) being accused of bad shit in being reborn into another world?

Group Leader
I am sure that is not what we call "Fetish" but rather "Tropes"
I know that, but it just sounds a lot more degenerate if I say "fetish" instead of "trope"/"theme"/etc

It's good she's trying very hard to archive what she want...
I love her hard work and thus I finish this manga so fast
I need moaaaar *cries

Dex-chan lover
Cute, but sure is slow. Feels like there're more info dumps than actual movement.

Contributor
My opinion of this may have just raised a few notches for possibly having a better grasp on what does into the making of a bully than I may have been giving it credit for.

I wish we weren't doing the same old "I invented soaps!" thing again, but aside from that everyone in the central cast has been acting surprisingly like complete human beings with their own motives and wants.

Will there be someone to pick this up again? The original translator said someone did, but it's been 7 months. :(

How many raws have been released? It looked like up till 10.2 but just wanted to make sure

Users who are viewing this thread