I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga

Now that it's been picked up again, what kind of rate should we expect until it's picked back up again? The new team is doing excellent work already and I can't wait to read more!

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 Blame it on magic or something. Which world wouldn't come up with a fridge if they had the ability to make it with magic? I mean, it's like the most basic thing to keep food preserved.

...though I actually haven't read it yet so I don't know if there actually exists magic in the story.

her: eats a little more sweets.
weight +10 kg
the underweight me: eats more sweets.
before 57 kg, after 57 kg. 🤔

HAHAHAH this is too funny I cant get enought x)
Thank you guys for translating cant wait for an update heheh *-*

please dont fuck your cousin please dont fuck your cousin please dont fuck your cousin please dont fuck your cousin please dont fuck your cousin please dont fuck your cousin please dont fuck your cousin please dont fuck your cousin please dont fuck your cousin please dont fuck your cou

Group Leader
This might be the only villaness manga where I prefer original heroine over the MC after reading future spoilers

Ok kinda fun but please don't make moves in your cousin and please keep thw progress going

When entered this manga i thought the story was one of her parents was a white pig noble and she was being ridiculed for it. Was expecting some sort of ghibli film stuff like porko rosso got married to a noble.

Users who are viewing this thread