I Shall Survive Using Potions!

I just noticed an amazing foreshadowing!!! Damn Celes said there is no such thing as Kaoru Dying, Then that would mean she really is immortal :p

Now everyone knows she's important enough for have a casual relationship with the deity of that world and her mere presence is enough to cause wars.

So much for not wanting to attract unneeded attention. I've had it with those isekai protagonists and their false modesty.

@Wanderlock maybe this can explain it
u11.jpg
u12.jpg

I overlooked that @5upr11983 that maybe especially since she looks the same after 5 years, but didnt she say she wanted to pass on her genes as well?... Welp that was answered quickly lol

@Ant2k8 welp now she can pass her gene forever(if she can find a groom lol)
BUT ABOVE ALL... HAIL ETERNAL LOLI KAORU..PENTAKO FOREVER..LOL
209o6sw.jpg

Group Leader
This series is now being licensed in English by J-Novel according to the MangaUpdates link. If this is true, we might as well pack up shop on here as there will likely be no more releases for this series on here. However, I just went to the J-Novel website and found only the LN, not the manga, is available for purchase so keep an eye out.

The translation here sucks complete dick anyways. Sometimes it’s completely nonsensical. The story is actually braindead and the Mc has no brain...

Contributor
Tried reading this but the translation made it too painful. I give up.
Thanks for the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread