I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lifestyle and Restraint

Me and him think the same if I’m older than a highschooler at some point in time none of them are attractive they’re all little girls in my eyes

Dex-chan lover
@EricN9 So do I. We need to stay away from friggin' jealousy tropes, tho I fear we won't.

@farhvt Sorry, I don't follow. The girl will fall for him... So? How is that incompatible with being wholesome?
Are you a puritan Dumbfuckistanian that automatically goes "age gap = wrong" disregarding literally everything else?

@Tatherwood, its not that. The MC is a father to her right now, caring and giving her a place to stay. Diverging into romance just seems wrong and it seems like it'd change the very nature of the relationship, losing the wholesomeness. My opinion but you have your own.

Dex-chan lover
@farhvt Okay, there we go, with that explanation that makes a bit more sense. It still irks me a bit that you phrased it in such an absolute way (you know it WON'T be wholesome cause she'll fall in love).
He's not her dad. He's not her step dad. He cannot POSSIBLY be such a thing, cause the age gap is way, way, WAY too small. You're assuming she looks at him as a father figure, when maybe she just looks at him like a guy she can trust who lets her stay over.
I mean, if it was a classmate... You know, Japanese trope, high schooler living alone cause parents travel a lot, or the student moved to a different city. He's got a free room. If she was staying over with a classmate, should she look at him like a brother? Would it also be wrong for her to fall in love with him?

Idk, way too many assumptions for my taste, but as you said, to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread