I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Work and the Junior

@sunsun, well try to think of it this way that... First date and he asks her to back back to his place for most likely sex?? So he wants to screw her first date. Quite an impression of his intentions eh?

Anyways I know saying she has a boyfriend was a lame response too.

It will be interesting to hear her reasoning.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@donm527 tbh it is pretty scummy if you think about it, MC splurges on a chick takes her to a fancy restaurante and suddenly its expected of her to go back and let him fuck her on the first date. like cmon dude i know you wanted to show good first impressions but that's a bit fast. She probably pulled out that excuse out automatically to slow him down and didn't think about how he would be totally turned off her from that. I mean again i get it Mc could do no wrong and shes the bitch for taking him on a meal, but when he drives her to the restaurant without her input and suddenly does all that shit it kinda would be weird for her to just suddenly be like o maybe we can go to like take it easy n what not.

Group Leader
It looks likes a head is growing out of her shoulder on p11 lmao.

Best comments section ever. Down with F-Cup. All hail Kouhai. My cute kouhai weakness is too strong.

Dex-chan lover
welp
IRL
" G I R L S "
be kind to them and you go crazy and fawning over them they ignore you
ignore them after that - you're one way ticket to hell *i think lol

Dex-chan lover
hahaha that last one really made pple get the hater role... i know that pple have the rights and i too does it... so its ironic that i would say "just enjoy the story..." btw tell me what the fawk is harem... in usual harem series i know in the end 1 girl is accepted... and another is just friendly with all the girls...

im kinda getting a dejavu on something like "she said she had a boyfriend just on the spur of the moment"...

I can hear Sakura Ayane speaking when I see that kouhai. She acts just like Isshiki Iroha.
F-cup is a bitch.

So when people are saying F-cup is a bitch... are we talking about the MC's boss or the high school girl? Because the high school girl is the F-cup. The MC's boss is supposedly around H-cup. 😍

Don't you dare come crawling back to him after he asked you out. Instant F. Leave. Your time is over.

Dex-chan lover
5404c551bc1ffb3be0934b704887b0b4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I bet later on story will be justifying her rejection by making her a rape victim who is afraid of sex or telling us that she had a bad case of diarrhea back then.
So stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread