I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Work and the Junior

there are characters in all manga/anime that i start to hate instantly. Gotou is one of them. She could be a nice char but suddenly OutOfNowhereFromAfricaOrAntarctic she gets jealous :):):):). Dont even care if she has some kinda "good backstory" just gtfo now.
Reading some spoilers here looks like she lied to him about having a boyfriend...i can understand why she said that i mean after the first date the boy ask u if u want to come home with him..for a girl that indicates he wants to fk with u so u better try to decline it. but dont u dare say "i have a boyfriend". U guys work togheter 5 years long so trust that f cup loving mc just a bit.

Aggregator gang
So Gotou is an entitled b*tch, definitely not gonna like her. Is in a relationship, but still thinks that a guy who likes her isn't allowed to move on

Dex-chan lover
These spoilers are pure cancer. Gonna put this on my dumpster list and check up on it in a year.

Dex-chan lover
@donm527 Oh please, by that reasoning, then girls who invite guys over are sluts. Here's the deal dude; adults go out on dates with each other, with sex being the ultimate goal, cause it's the ultimate form of intimacy for the overwhelming majority with people.

Friends don't go on "dates" with each other, they hang out, meet up, catch up, etc. That whole "dur hur bad intentions" comment is stupid, grown ass people go out on dates to fuck.

@Wnf Dude, it's fucking Japan, the guy is supposed to take the lead on where the date goes and sealing the deal. For that fucking matter, Asia in general expect men to take the lead and show the girl a good time and if he's failed in wooing her, when he says, "Would you like to come back to my place?" some variation of "Next time/date" if she's not certain and wants to check him again, "It's late and I need to get home" for no fucking chance. Not, "Oh I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend." That shit comes out at the beginning, not end of a date.

Normal people don't want to cuck someone else, cause they know how that feels, and no one likes feeling like being led on.

But if you want to white knight for this anime chick then be my guest.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun Lets be honest guy probably spent the whole date thinking about fucking her. With the added bonus of having him the sociability of a used onahole, i don't blame her for dipping out of the date if you could call it that, Unless you a gold digger hoe throwing money at the problem isn't going to fix it.

Dex-chan lover
@Wnf No shit sherlock, sexual attraction is the basic reason people get into relationships with each other. News flash, women will never get together with a guy that they themselves won't fuck, barring shit tons of money, so don't assume it's all one-sided.

And even if it was a shit date, it doesn't justify her pulling that line, why? CAUSE SHE BASICALLY CHEATED ON HER BOYFRIEND TO GO OUT ON A DATE WITH ANOTHER GUY. Did the date suck? He's as interesting as a potted plant? "No thanks, and I don't think we should go out again." Don't say, "I have a boyfriend" after you finished the date, do it before hand, cause otherwise you're not better than a scam artist.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand his boss.
She rejects him, yet she's also jealous of him.

Everyone lost their shit on the last page. Fcuking THOT.

Goes on a date with someone despite having a boyfriend. Fcuking THOT.

Dumps the guy then gets pissed at him interacting with another female. Fcuking THOT.

Users who are viewing this thread