I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Work and the Junior

harem.....

pls someone tell me.. is that really... JK sell his body for survive ?? i need moree clueee pls...

Fed-Kun's army
Ive seen some spoilers from novels, anybody who hates Gotou (like me) might as well drop this series right now.

I know damn well she not getting mad when you told him you’ll got a whole boyfriend I don’t understand why females do that get mad at a dude when they said they got a whole boyfriend or something

Group Leader
>Ive seen some spoilers from novels, anybody who hates Gotou (like me) might as well drop this series right now.

nah

Contributor
@TheAmokz

Well, of course she will stay here for a long time, as the main rival for the JK in this story.
It would be too easy otherwise, with MC/JK already living together.
I expect good slice of life fluffy chapters with Mc and JK, and annoying chapters between with Gotou drama.

Contributor
A haremshit, yuck. Why so many comments? Shit's not worth any attention.

Double-page supporter
Seems interesting, but I'm not sure why people are calling this a harem. It's obvious there will only be one woman in the end, so this is more or a love triangle/polygon series. Like Toradora or teen romcom snafu.

Harem implies he will end up with more than one person. That doesn't fit this story at all.

Also I am really loving Mishima so far. Do enough work so you don't drag others down, but not so much that you'll burn out.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siquall Let me tell you what happens in LN Vol. 2
Basically: Gotou confesses that she also likes MC but does not want to date him. She wants him to wait if and when sometime in the future she wants to start dating him and MC being a massive cuck accepts.

Fed-Kun's army
@raflyafrzl Reason why she left home has not yet beet revealed but yes, she did sell herself to survive. High school girls running away from home and prostituting themselves in return for a place to stay is sadly not unheard of in Japan.

Contributor
@TheAmokz

Yikes. I guess the chapter comments will explode when it will happen, ahah.
Well, it's just a little drama before he fall for best girl.

@TheAmokz :( so sadly .. i think its just a joke, and can you tell me what volume in novel when she explained sell his body pls i need to read it

Dex-chan lover
@TheAmokz wait what!?
so the bitch lied about having a boyfriend and the moment she feels like he might be getting involved with someone else she tells him the truth and says to wait? and this dumb fuck is so thirty he actually accepts that BS?

I'm only reading out of interest for the JK now. The stupidity of the "adults" has far surpassed retard levels.

Dex-chan lover
So, going by those spoilers, this is the story of a man with no self respect...
Shame, it started pretty well

Users who are viewing this thread