I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Barbecue and the Crush

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese I-cup is equivalent to the U.S. G-cup and the U.K. H-cup.

In case you were wondering.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get what the senpai's endgame is. She's just so contradictory. MC should move on ASAP imo

I have a strong feeling that she wasn't actually in a relationship; if so then why she said "I have a boyfriend" instead of "I'm not looking for a relationship rn" is beyond me

She won't take him but won't let anyone else have him. Dealt with that before. Just walk away.

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to doubt that this series is funded by Abe-san with all the Mayu waifu point

Aggregator gang
His eyes look dead. He doesn't look neat he's just like an average underpaid worker who can only afford ramen for meals idk what's so attractive about him that girls flock to him, but then I see shounen tag and it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
When I am in situations like this and the person who rejected me invited me out to dinner I decline the offer

I'll give this some couple of chapters more.. If this keeps being like this well.. thenn immma drop it.

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta
I’m starting to think she actually doesn’t, and said so as an excuse to firmly reject him, or she DOES, but recently it isn’t working out.

Either way, she is still very jealous that her beta orbiter / second option appears to be happy without her.

Edit: confused envy with jealousy.

Fed-Kun's army
In case anyone is wondering, no, titty-thot does not have a boyfriend and the reason she rejected the mc is because she thinks that if they started dating now their relationship would not last. In the LN she confesses this and basically demands that the mc not get into a relationship with anyone and wait until, one day, she feels like she can start dating him.

Dex-chan lover
@TheAmokz

Sooooo in the novel....

Does he fuck any of the girls? Or is this story suppose to be beta self cuck through and through... Gotta love these romance at last minute stories

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix

No romantic relationships in the first two volumes and i doubt we see any in the third one either since the mc accepted titty-thot's "stay single for me" demands.

I think this was discussed in the comments in the novel but I think Gotou rejected the MC because he was moving too fast. He asks her out on a date and then on the same day he asks her to go home with him which basically implies s*x. Even if they had known each other for 5 years to ask for that on the first date is kinda.... too fast in my opinion. Especially if you plan on a long term relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread