I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I bet the gyaru thought that that the girl was sexually abused or something. That's why she said, "leave it to me".

Power Uploader
This manga is like a gift from heaven.

On one hand, you have the drama from the plot that could end very badly for the protagonists.

In the other, the comment thread drama that never fails to amuse me.

Dex-chan lover
think gyaru-chan's a PI? nah parents don't care that much (if we're to believe her)

mommy real life is scary :'( people are so pushy and ruthless and have no conception of privacy.

so since she knows the girl has her own situation and shit to deal with and has no desire to reveal anything thus she's gonna dig it all out by forcing herself on them just because she's...umm a "considerate" friendly person?...

"leave it to me" she said.. so either we gonna have a three-way or it's time to change the manga's genre as the mc pays a long visit to the jail.

though idk why it feels like there's gonna be some blackmailing shit soon enough

Edit:
Plot Twist: the gyaru is actually a yandere lesbian and she fell in love with Sayu the moment her eyes fell upon her this she told Sayu not to talk formally to her so as to be on closer terms and as for the gyaru going to where Sayu's living.. of course it is to plant something for Sayu in either food or a drink to get her in the mood for some fun "pretty sure your dirty minds knows what I mean.. Pervert >.>" and show her a new heaven which soon enough Sayu won't be able to to live without thus keeping all of Sayu to herself... what about the mc? he's probably tied up somewhere in the house unable to do anything other than pray for a less painful torture and to survive the ordeal

An Even Thicker Plot Twist: the gyaru is actually the main antagonist and she actually wins after she got her hands on Sayu she catches the other 2 girls from where the mc used to work who were worried as to why he didn't come to work recently and of course she shows them heaven as well and so the gyaru gets all the girls for herself ~ the end

Dex-chan lover
Sometime I winder if Japanese people are really unable to say no to others like they appear in manga.

So this may just be me being paranoid, but a few things stood out to me about this new girl. First, she is trying to find out why Sayu doesn't go to high school, while also not sharing her own reason for not being in school (Heck from her excitement it sounds like she didn't finish middle school), she then tries to figure out where Sayu lives and decides to invite herself over immediately without any idea of her home life, not bringing Sayu to her place instead. Maybe I'm jumping at ghosts but I just have this hunch that this girl may be involved in something bad and is trying to drag Sayu in, so she's getting friendly, learning where she lives, and integrating with Sayu's life to ensure she can't escape once she gets her involved.

But my paranoia picks up on a lot of things that turn out to be nothing so feel free to disregard.

Dex-chan lover
She's either asking the tough questions that need to be asked but don't need to be answered, or she's fishing to screw her over.

Either way, this new girl is smart. Sayu's got a good head on her shoulders too, though.

Ok time to check the comments to see if anyone's having extensive arguments about virtual 2d anime thots... not today? Wow, I was expecting more.

she is dumb she just needed to said
who you live with? a cousin
and your parents? dead
sorry I won't ask anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread