I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Overprotective gyaru friend get
Also going through the comments and seeing which posts the mods hide being anything with the phrase "used goods" is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm
Well, in this situation I would probably have done something similar? Especially if the child is underage and they say they're living with someone other than family?

I get she was a bit pushy with the information but imagine you find out an underage teen is living with an older man who's not related.
I don't think I could let that go.
It's not because I want to be a buzzkill, but we have to protect children from adults who may take advantage of them
I know this is manga so we know the MC is good, but in real life stuff like this doesn't come often.

I'm surprised that not much people hate the gyaru for acting like a decent human being.
Also a protective gyaru, is that gap?

Gyaru is annoying asf and I do love gyarus just not this one nvm just finished reading chapter 24.1 and she's good people :)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah nah, just tell her to fuck off. There are limits to personal questions, this is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone in this series so damned close with their co-workers?
This is absolutely ridiculous. It is utterly destroying immersion. As far as I'm aware, co-workers are just people you're professionally obligated to play nice with. It is impossible to actually be friends with any of them, let alone romance them, because ALL interactions with them are necessarily artificial.

Users who are viewing this thread