I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Let’s see, we got a manager that wants a girlfriend badly, a girl who’s smile can get her into trouble, and a warning that foreshadows some sort of predicament. This ain’t gone be good

Dex-chan lover
So much said in so little.

EDIT: For anyone confused about the gyaru's comment on smiling, unlike the MC you have the benefit of going back to page 24 and looking at Sayu smile there. Then compare to all the other times she's smiling genuinely.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter really could've used some notes afterwards to explain what was going on with the speech switchups.

I don't really understand why it would be a bad thing if she used her smile just to stay there,I mean MC has no ulterior motive,he just wants her to stay around,of course it would be better if it were genuine, but in the end both of them getting what they want, now it is a bad thing if she decieves him, but not really the end of the world

Dex-chan lover
ITT:
Shaming people for prefering to have as low of a risk of STDs as possible.

Stay classy MD commenters.

A woman slowly loses the ability to pair-bond (important for having kids and long-term relationships like marriage) with each sexual partner. A man doesn't because they've naturally evolved to mate with as many women as possible in order to pass their genes.

But who cares about science, let's pretend men and women are the same :)

inb4 incels get the comments locked talking about used goods....like can you guys even order a pizza without stuttering?

Dex-chan lover
More like shaming pos that like judging others sexual history
Like why use “used goods” that’s not saying “ah yes I prefer not to get STDS”
It’s being a hypocrite cuz you’re shaming first
Don’t expect to shame others and not get shamed back

@megumon

@megumon
I clearly mentioned who, you act like condoms do not exist, and it seems you do not grasp the information to understand that people on here use the word used goods for anything that has sexual intercourse without realizing that many people that get into a relationship would most likely had a sexual relationship with many or little significant others. I stand by my statement, classy MD degenerate trying to protect his other degenerates. :)

Dex-chan lover
There's really no point in even trying to have a discussion here. Might as well let the incels have they're fun here (until the lock) and use the Reddit thread.

@Biggie... maybe she’s warning him to not be fooled by the fake smile because if she’s in trouble that she could be hiding it from him behind smiles if he lets his guard down. Maybe the manager will be putting the moves on her but because she thinks she can handle it she will keep it secret and tell him behind smile that all is well.

The new friend sounds like a potential good friend for the girl so that’s cool,

Dex-chan lover
This manga encourages sexual relationship with underage school girls. Anyone who likes it should be disgusted. Deserved to be banned from MD.

@MegatronG1... thanks. The FINA part confused me but it makes sense she’s got her tan from being in the swim club and hiding he real self... Probably why she didn’t want him to walk her home to see her fancy home and maybe she’s gotta change looks before entering the door lol.

For a moment I was worried she was lying and was homeless or living in poverty herself.

Users who are viewing this thread