I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
smile? hahaha
she literally undress and seduce him before, gyaru-san

@HolyOrdos... and you are here, reading the chapters, to... ?? Lol.

A lot of hypocrites here it sounds like... but all here still reading. At least your supporting the story/author in some way by reading 👍

If they put an H tag on the story, does it make the public morals committee happy and they stop reading and posting? (I hope they don’t). Even though I bet many here do read a fare share of H lol.

@sodez That reeks of pseudoscience bud. If you have a source please share it but this just feels like something off the red pill.

Dex-chan lover
Please don’t force things like “Weird flex, but ok” into the manga... it just sounds wrong and takes you out of the story.

@Utsuro thinks condoms prevent STDs, who's gonna break it to him.

Also im pretty neutral on this argument; Im just here to facilitate the very valid ahem argument that you all are having. besidees, this manga is not about the mc boning the girl so whatever :3

Literally everything about Sayu is fake, no idea why white knights in comments defend her so much.

Kouhai is much better in literally every aspect.

@HolyOrdos

>encourages

I don't see how you arrived at the point if you've gotten this far. It's like you didn't read chapter 1 and think MC is a predator. Go generate fake outrage about how monster musume drove up the need for antivenom treatments because dudes tried to bang snakes and spiders.

Supporter
Fuck as least she's gone now but damn why that idiot go and tell her she's welcome back knowing her attitude she'll probably
be back in no time at all, and of course she knows how to use her smile otherwise she wouldn't have survived long out in the
streets. Can we get some more Kouhai action please.

MD@Home
I don't like how the gyaru character forced her way into the story and suddenly knows everything about everyone while being ever-so-mysterious. (What's that about FINA? He recognized her as a competitor in a previous championship? FINA competitors can't be gyarus or something?) In my opinion the manga had more than enough characters already, many of them with existing plot threads that weren't really resolved. Do we really need another?

VIP
For anyone that doesn't understand the speech mixup and the FINA mention, the speech mixup is that she, instead of talking informally, she instead used formal language, which revelead that she's forcing herself to talk informally. The FINA mention is just about how his eyes when he lies moves around a lot like a swimmer for the FINA organisation, an olympic world cup federation that involves water sports championships. He then used that against her when she lies and says that just how she normally (informally) talks, that her eyes also swam around like a swimmer for the FINA championships.

@Utsuro its okay to be wrong, just dont be nasty about it.

"Condoms are 98% effective at protecting against most STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhoea. However, condoms don't protect you from all STIs such as herpes, genital warts and syphilis which can be spread from skin-to-skin contact.

It is important that a person has regular STI tests if they are having sex, especially if it is with a new partner or if it was unprotected sex (sex without a condom)"
Source: https://www.getthefacts.health.wa.gov.au/faqs/do-condoms-protect-against-all-stis

Knowing about Fina means she is knowledgeable about sports and the formal speech means she is well educated.

@RockoReado nearly all psychology research is pseudoscience, never take a psych study seriously until it's been repeated a hundred times (they almost never are because psych experiments are hardly repeatable.)

Double-page supporter
Looks like the mods will rain down the chapter's comment section again

Users who are viewing this thread