I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
They say the comment section will be lock if you used the word....

oh wait I already used...

damn third times a strike for me see you next chapter

wow how convenient, this gyaru is not only a busybody but she also sure can see through even people she’s just met....

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure she means the JK uses her smile to hide when she's sad or angry or whatever. So be cautious of when she's bottling stuff up inside because it could be bad for her. Not that she's trying to deceive him to take advantage of him.

Pretty sure the gyaru just meant like what other people said regarding the JK being not so transparent on what's on her mind. In other news, the thing that gyaru also wanted to mention was probably about the manager so the MC is probably going to have to deal with him sometime later down the road. How? Who knows, but it'll definitely be related to the JK the question is how things will go down and who will get the short end of the stick. Also the one thing I want to know is why are people so quick to judge about the JK without anyone really knowing much about her? zzzzz, We should just wait and see how things turn out.

Dex-chan lover
I am actually glad that the author pointed out how tiresome the gyaru dialect gets after awhile.

also, that thing with the smile and the manager better not lead to her being abused and hiding it to keep her job otherwise imma be pissed

Fed-Kun's army
On page 12, it should be "discomforting" rather than "uncomforting", which is not a word.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@mrmm That remains to be seen. This mod, however, has already facepalmed and said to himself "Not this manga's chapter comment section again." :p
Cheers.

I'm going to apologize now just in case this comment triggers someone.
I rarely comment in Mangadex but I have this urge to say this.

I DON"T LIKE THE NEW GIRL!!!
Who barges to someone else's house and acts as if they own the place!
She should learn a bit about manners first before she visits someone's house.
If a family member brought a friend like this, I'm going to kickout that person asap.
So rude!!!

Users who are viewing this thread