I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

you need to be cautious, even if the woman only stands a mile away from you.

women are dangerous.

I have a feeling, the new girl is also a runaway and she somehow knows her from before.
Going by the way she didn't wanted MC to visit her house I'd say she is also living with some guy under similar circumstances albeit bit worse,
maybe the guy she lives with uses her for sex, similar to sayu's past,
this is why she was so eager to know who sayu lives with.

The title is right.... again
He brought a High School Girl Home... again
But did he shave that day ? We don't know

Asami isn't the guest we hope to come to our house. But, she could be another Sayu here. She looks like hiding her real person, and that's what Yoshida spotted on. And she also the second persons to warn Yoshida about Sayu.

What happen with gyarus lately? There are so many best girl gyarus recently

I'm guessing that the whole smile thing is just her hiding her feelings, she shows herself as happy all the time to him but I'm sure she feels sad but hides it.

I hope that nothing bad goes on with the manager or with new girls home situation.

Aggregator gang
She was not worried about her... but about him being charmed for Sayu smile

@The_Look_Of_Disapproval Nah, it's definitely the "rich-girl-trying-to-break-free-from-a-strict-household" trope. Her switching between informal and formal (or more elegant) speech, how she like the small house and the fact that she doesn't want MC to see her house (which is probably pretty big) are a clear signs of that.

W̶͍̓̊ͅĘ̵͝Ḭ̶͝R̴̖͔͊D̷͓̒ ̶̢̫̔̀F̷̤̝̒Ḻ̶̹̅E̵̫̝̊̕X̷̳̗͗ ̷̡̬̽̕B̶͉̄̎ͅU̸̮̦͐Ṫ̸̙̇ ̵̪͛͜Ò̷̞͑K̷̪͈̽

4J8Owrz.jpg

I'm getting Ami from ToraDora vibes from Toradora! with that new girl (Asami)
They share a lot of similarities (like keeping a facade and both characters where dislilked when they got introduced)

Users who are viewing this thread