I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

She reminds me of that teacher hoe from Scum's wish. Loves to fuck around with others' relationships

Dex-chan lover
I know a magic spell to cure this disease. Repeat after me. THOT BEGONE THOT.

You'd have to be literally retarded not to choose kouhai over a street prostitute or someone who already rejected him. Kouhai is objectively the best girl.

no, slap that thot better and go for the kouhai.. the only one that fit him is the kouhai, best girl

Dex-chan lover
can someone who read the novel spoil me.... is gotou good or bad? use the spoiler button or pm me.

i got the feeling that she rejected him before due to some bad past experience.... but i don't really know.

Contributor
People wanting him to end with the kouhai when Sayu is in the title + all covers until now.

Lul. I like to be sometime on the unexpected ship, but not if it don't even have 1% chance happening.
Even Gotou have more chances to win that the kouhai, after all Yoshida liked her for 5 YEARS, these feelings can't go away so fast, she will be the final boss before he end with Sayu.

Fed-Kun's army
even apart from the earlier rejection stuff its a super bad idea to date ur boss. dont do it folks

Users who are viewing this thread