I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
This... This is the easiest decision I've ever seen in my life.

The teenager's a young girl who slept her way across the country. Literally no idea why any man in their right mind would pursue that. Boss fucking denied you, didn't give you a reason, kept you on a leash and only started to show interest in you when it seemed like someone else was interested in you.

The art is so good but only one heroine is even halfway decent as a romantic partner.

Dex-chan lover
aha.....fuck off, at this point in his life he doesnt need this extra bullshit, he already has a full plate of a situation

Dex-chan lover
I guess he'll get together with the boss if she'll give him a half-assed excuse for why she rejected him earlier. Then, in the last volume, he'll switch to Sayu.

Supporter
If you want a woman to like you, start dating someone else, or so they say. Dude probably can't handle Gotou anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus Logically he should go for the coworker. Sayu is just a kid. The boss is just playing with him and would 100% cheat on him whenever she happened to find another dude who happens to strike her fancy. Or alternative she would dump him immediately, probably with a single instant message. Out of the three, the boss is the worst choice. Doing anything with her might even cost him his job.

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I feel like I'm the only single guy in the world I take a look at the people in this comment section to remind myself I could be worse off.

I could have been an incel.

Dex-chan lover
TINHA QUE SER MUIÉ!
EKf_XA8U0AApoAW.jpg:large

Group Leader
His friend sucks. He should be telling the protagonist that going for the boss is a big mistake ad talking him down. Our protagonist is blinded by boobs.

If protagonist accepts, the next chapters will be tough to read.

Supporter
He better not actually go for her, I swear. The fact that she now only seems to show interest is due to other girls clearly showing interest in him.
Seems like she might be one of those girls who just wants what they can't have.

gotou is bottom of the barrel tbh. people who play games like this arent worth it.

coworker probably the safest, healthiest bet.

Users who are viewing this thread