I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
So let me guess, she's probably been in a similar situation before? But the guy she was with wasn't as good as the MC here.
Cue ez drama

Dex-chan lover
I hate her but and I quite like the fact that he doesn’t let himself get swayed so easily by her.

Dex-chan lover
i dunno how much changes there is in the next part from WN and LN but
if there isn't really that much changes, i really like gotou conversation with sayu when yoshida go buy stuff and leave the 2 alone, cuz she is the only one that end up telling sayu what she really wanted to hear after all those months running away, and when yoshida meet kouhai in his way to buy the stuff, she is equally manipulative anyway lol

Double-page supporter
Can't stop to wonder how fucking stupid MC is. Saying about Sayu on left and right, is he waiting for cops knocking his doors? He couldn't even think about some truthful excuses which are not that difficult.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh if you like the guy too but didn't want to progress too fast, why even use the boyfriend excuse?
I didn't trust her.

Why is every character in this so good? Why is this manga so good? Look at that title, you can't be this good with a title like that, it's illegal.

Double-page supporter
Imagine believing a woman who uses the boyfriend excuse to reject you.
Do japanese man really fall for these low tier manipulative bitches?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kyujyu maybe she's an "S", or she was too surprised that it's the first thing that come to her mind. But yeah, in 1st person perspective, I won't trust her, since I can't read the monologues :p

Dex-chan lover
I actually liked the chapter. I still don't know if the boss is more manipulative bitch or simply too naive and stupid, and I agree that long term she's probably not be good girlfriend material, but I totally understand Yoshida giving her another chance. After all, he liked her for years, he still hasn't truly moved on and he's suddenly given a new hope. In these kind of situation, it's hard to be 100% rational and not simply follow your feelings. At least he called her for her behaviour and he put on her the burden of confessing if she really is serious about him.

Dex-chan lover
tbh, this guy actually kinda rude
his first confession somehow feels like he just want to "do it"
and then now he's askin her to "do it" with him, then regret cuz he can't feel her boobs lol
it feels like he like her just because she has sexy bod
not sayin gotou isn't an ass though, it just he kinda rub me in wrong way

Wow, Gotou is so damn pushy. Yoshida was clearly uncomfortable with her asking him to meet Sayu but she kept going until he said okay. That's seriously annoying. Personally speaking, Yoshida should have stood his ground and said no and actually ask Sayu first if she was okay with meeting Gotou. Because I have a feeling Gotou might passive aggressively target Sayu to get rid of her.

Users who are viewing this thread