I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Supporter
It feels like she's plotting something with all of this. I don't doubt that she has some concern for our boy, but it feels more like concern as a boss than a romantic interest, especially considering how insincere last chapter felt. I don't like it.

I still think the MC should marry the coworker and adopt Sayu though, since she seems to actually care about Sayu.

Dex-chan lover
fuck they both are slut but i still think that sayu deserve better, like come on give us more back story cause it honestly just painful to think that sayu is a slut

This chapter completely changed my opinion on gotou,
- She is perceptive (That "Shocking" panel)
- like to be in control of situation (which is probably why she rejected MC first, she wanted to assess him first)
- And She is sort of realist

Fed-Kun's army
A prime example of a selfish bitch that wants it all herself and don't care at all about how many lives she'll ruin in the process, to the point where ruining lives might be part of her actual goal or amusement.
Plenty of such IRL, and sadly all too common with idiots that don't realize what's being done to them, some even start blaming themselves because the bitch fooled them into thinking it's all their own fault.

@Dadangdut33 not giving any spoilers here but you really don't want to know her backstory, right now sayu is just a "slut" however after knowing her backstory she'll be promoted to DUMB slut =/

Dex-chan lover
@guyman1337 never thougth about it , but it is highly likely couse she basecly sold her body to every guy she stayed at for half a year and this would also rise the question if Gotou just wants to get rid of her (for herself or for Yoshida) or if she wants to help her out.
@Miros how long will it be until we lern her backstory ?

@elfalas yes she's selfish but she does have a point sayu is a minor. and gotou is not her guardian,sayu must go back and face her past and dumb decisions

@Miros is your statement of dumb slut based off of knowing the whole story or guessing?? I have been trying to see if there is an English version of light novel but haven’t. How far has the novel progressed??

Contributor
*Looking at the comments here*

Hmm yeah, it was expected :D
Sayu really said the right thing, Gotou is CREEPY as hell with her fake smile. Really, this is the type of person i can't handle.
@koikun

Hope this doesn't end like the other JK manga, boy was last chapter a fucking disappointment

It will end the same way, obviously. I mean, look at the title, or even the story.
Gotou and the others girls are only temporary obstacles between Sayu and Yoshida relationship progress.
But the difference here is that nothing will probably happen before Sayu is 18 y old (she is 16 now i think ? close to 17 ?), so it will be "better" for people who can't handle this type of things.
Before any romantic progress between the two of them, both Yoshida and Sayu first need to deal with tons of problem, including Gotou and Yoshida feeling for her, Sayu past and some bad encounter she had, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread