I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Her answer should be, "until I'm old enough to legally bang Yoshida's brains out, so step off my man ya big tittied nosy ass bitch, or I'll slap the shit out you ho!"

Dex-chan lover
absolute madlad alpha power play by Gotou, lmao, y'all need to lighten up

Dex-chan lover
Gotou is the worst kinda woman. Only shows interest in a guy after he's "taken" and then tries to ruin his interpersonal relationships for her own benefit

Yeah I really don't like this woman. I hope MC wakes up before it's too late.

Dex-chan lover
@Alex646 actually, it is. If Gotou really wants to be in a relationship with Yoshida, she has the right to make that questions, because there's another woman (who isn't his family) living with him.

While it's true that it's unhealthy for Sayu to keep running away from her problems (literally), it's also true that Gotou seems like a two faced person so far and Sayu's thinking things like "it's like you're hiding your true nature behind it", when Gotou smiles at her feels like it's maybe foreshadowing something :p

Honestly I don't like how Gotou rejected the MC at the beginning, basically expecting him to keep chasing after her and not going for another woman instead. That kind of attitude is disgusting in my opinion. You can sugarcoat it as much as you want by saying stuff like "oh maybe she just wants to make sure, he really likes her" or shit like that, but fact is that she hurt someone, she claims she likes, just to further her own interests and while certainly is a "good" way to confirm his feelings, it's pretty manipulative and I can't imagine that kind of attitude leading to a healthy relationship, if she's always like that.

I think the best scenario would probably be that the MC helps Sayu face her past and then ending up maybe dating that Kohai of his, who seemed to be honest and sweet so far.

Dex-chan lover
Gotou all the way. She's asking what Yoshida should've asked as an adult even if she wasn't interested in him.

Since Sayu don't have an answer then wtf is this arrangement if not just a big joke?
Sayu will need to confront her personal problem eventually so it's all just filler for us as a manga and destructive procrastination on her part in-universe.

Fed-Kun's army
Wish this was updated more ofter, but I don't know when the raws are updated so I can't complain

Aggregator gang
@Oeconomist
Whether an arrangement is voluntary or not a secondary issue in ethics.
That's why I said current situation, the situation has settled into an acceptance from both parties and that's the important thing here, that they're both allowing it to continue, so whatever decision here is based more on that than on how it started.

Gotou is doing this after seen to it that Yoshida is excluded from the discussion; Gotou is actively seeking to have the decision made by a vulnerable minor and not by the adult who has taken to heart the interests of that minor. An honest effort would have involved Yoshida and Sayu in discussion together.
The problem with that is that Yoshida has shown that he's not willing to have that discussion either and she knows how he is. It's clear to see that with him there the conversation would just shut down and that would be it. Maybe even just leaving Sayu to stew in doubt without figuring out anything.

Dex-chan lover
In the name of romance, fuck Gotou.

In the name of realism and such, Gotou is the better choice, though it pains me to say so.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this whole situation is a shit show, the whole hosting Sayu thing is risk since if her parents reported her missing if the cops find out Yoshida would go down for "Kidnap". if he sticks to Goto then no doubt hes hooking up with a deceptive person who covers her lies with a fake smile.

Either way this dude is losing if this wasnt a fictional story.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like that line where Sayu says Gotou is hiding her true nature behind her smile.
It could be just how she feels about the whole arrangement, but I still feel like something fishy is going on here.

@BrunoVilla you talk as if this whole shitstorm didn't begin with Gotou being a stuck up bitch playing with Yoshida's feeling, trashed him, then when dude somehow got popular she gets jealous for being left out and want to jump back on the bandwagon to be relevant again

Double-page supporter
If I was Sayu, I'd seriously take my time answering that question if it came from the MC or the MC's junior (best girl).
But if it came from the MC's senior, whom I knew had rejected MC, I'd gladly say, "I'm planning to have his baby, tho."

Fed-Kun's army
You can really see how much of a parasite Gotou is being in Mc's personal life... wonder when MC will actually realize it like Sayu...🤔

Users who are viewing this thread