I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Mishima is an idiot this chapter. Are we just going to ignore the fact that the entire reason Gotou went there in the first place was to meet Sayu? At that point what exactly would hiding Sayu accomplish?

Mishima is just spouting BS without even knowing the whole situation and the MC is too dumb to explain it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Chapter 17 and we're already getting various forms of confrontations? Good thing this ain't a shounen romance!
Jokes aside, I feel quite conflicted with a lot of the events, though not in the bad way. Everything that's being said needs to be brought to light, it's true. They need to think about the future and their goals, granted I guess that makes me a hypocrite since i'm living day to day myself, though the situation they're in is definitely shaky.

My biggest "complaint" is the idea of kicking out the high school girl for the crush. Although I can see how it developed into the format it is, but I actually would have to agree with our MC. Is it really normal just to kick someone out, a minor, for a session in bed? Especially after you committed to taking care of them? Although to others, it would be normal to move the "complete stranger" away for the "longtime crush." Rather, Sayu herself believed that was gonna be the case and thought to stay somewhere else for a bit... what's normal I guess? That's pretty much my biggest thought problem. In Kouhai's case, her belief caused her to ask questions MC needs to question so good on her anyways.

is MC dense? uh... maybe? Honestly I really was expecting this to be a series as true to its name, the guardian remaining a guardian for this troubled child, with "romance" being a clincher in drama, but inevitably end with the two remaining on good terms but accepting their positions. Right now though... it seems like It's going into the Sayu-Route like a normal drama romance.

Honestly I really hope that he adopts Sayu and stays like a father figure. It probably won't go that route but I feel like staying the father figure is more wholesome.

I don't get the pressure of "you're going to eventually develop romantic feelings" if he clearly feels more like a father to her and doesn't want to kick her out for Gotou.

Double-page supporter
@Crookshanks
Mishima wants what she thinks is best for Yoshida. But Mishima's best for Yoshida is specifically the best for HER AND Yoshida (aka, "get rid of Sayu. I want you to myself"). Which simultaneously puts Sayu back out on the street, letting her end up with who-knows-what-kind of fat bastard archetype. Gotou, despite being worst girl, at least wants to get rid of Sayu by having her fix what made her leave her family in the first place.

Yoshida just needs to dump both of them, become Sayu's father NOT LIKE USAGI DROP, and go marry a kind single mom who would understand the situation.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Istvan90623
Ah, so it's like playing the childhood friend and never making a move, expecting something to happen only to lose everything, except here is going morally wrong(?) going with a minor and a runaway, instead of a more suitable partner (did i got that right?).

Whats funny is if he did kick her out and they found out then he'd be an asshole who throw a minor out into the street. Wherein they'd start thinking what if that was me? he's so coldblooded he doesn't have a heart.
Then there's the middle ground where he puts here in a hotel somewhere but that a whole-nother bag of worms.

It feels like 90% of the drama would go away if Sayu and Yoshida talked things out instead of having outside characters meddling.

Dex-chan lover
Mishima is absolutely right! It's funny how her and Gotou put some senses to the MC and Sayu.
Let's be honest, this is really BS, there's no 6 months since Sayu started to live under MC's house and he is already saying "I can't imagine my life without Sayu". Ah fuck you! This don't make any sense at all.

Double-page supporter
kouhai is a bitch that should mind her own business.

shes pissed of the three girls including her, shes on the bottom of the totem poll. go watch another movie alone and cry

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like how everyone around him tries to force their way of thinking onto him.

OH FUCK OFF. YOU AREN'T SOMEONE THAT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR ORDER OF PRIORITY. FUCK OFF, A PERSON COULD BE MADE OF MULTITUDE OF REASON WHETHER IT'S CONTRADICTING EACH OTHER IT'S FINE. it's the nature of a human, and that bitch just reject it.

so as i say, stop fucking meddling other people business

@Reyven
I don't think that's what she was trying to say.
If he were to date Gotou it wouldn't be unreasonable for her to ask him to resolve their predicament, it doesn't necessarily mean throwing her on the street, but him being unable to do so means Sayu means more to him than he is letting on and both Gotou and kouhai are aware of that already, even if it's not romantic yet it surely is some type of codependency that won't allow either of them to move on. It's not good for any of them. He can't just keep a JK in his place indefinitely and as long as he is allowing that she won't deal with her own problems and that long as this isn't resolved he won't be able to form an adult relationship with any woman. By keeping this up he'll hurt both of them in the long run and won't get anything.

Sayu definitely best girl. Kouhai does tell the truth what normal guy would do if they were in this situation, but she doesnt have to be that bitchy to him. Gotou-san does play the bitchy passive aggressive senpai well, and it might get back at her someday

Users who are viewing this thread