I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

All he can really do is An Hero at this point... Or grow an ego and a brain, and slay all three's problems with 3 simple words: "Let us talk."

when i saw comment .. Blame Kouhai Lmao
i know Kouhai Can't win He's Normal Girl With Ideal Logic IN IRL
And Stalker
Unkown Girl Living with a guy, OFC Need money buddy just lucky .. is Fiction
Meanwhile Sayu A girl who just think stay over place forever
Dont want consult anything .. sooner or later he will gonna tell truth
but when? this drama i think is gonna end when sayu tell that
Meanwhile Gotou
i heard so much spoiler about this girl
This girl is bitch/ Not Virgin And lie..
i don't know is truth or lie but what i saw in this manga
The best girl is suppoted Kouhai
Gatou So much mystery . Sayu With dumb Logic . Kouhai With Ideal Logic IRL, but to bad he can't win

Dex-chan lover
As soon as he steps in, both of them will notice something happened. If only Sayu notices, then welp, Gotou is done for already.

Dex-chan lover
stalker trying to talk about logic/love and other thing, girl your just a stalker just shutup

i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him and i hate that gotou b*tch why can't nice kouhai win why must he go for underaged JK

Contributor
Mishima still as annoying as ever.
Best girl, yeah sure.

For fucking sake, if you love him, then SAY IT TO HIM instead of waiting forever before you confess.
And let's not forget the Stalker act, if the role were reversed, it would be really creepy.

Fed-Kun's army
It is Manga, and the high schooler with the adult feels like "the thing" but (maybe it's only me seeing it that way) is he having some paternal, sort of, feelings for the girl? Because I feel like he's missing a family atmosphere which he achieved with the girl. I think kouhai here confronted him hard to know his true colors. He's dense but, idk maybe is the obvious cliché of him finding out his feelings for the high school girl. I hope is not and want to see him with the kouhai.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny. I still find the manga very interesting but I don't like any of the characters rn

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is fucking dumb. Probably time to stop reading.

Double-page supporter
I really do hope Yoshida ends up adopting Sayu and not dating her. Would be a nice subversion of expectations.

Dex-chan lover
OK, she's right that he hasn't thought clearly about who's important to him (not to mention hasn't thought about the difference between "I wanna get my hands on those awesome bazoongas" and "love"). But she's also horrible. As a few people have pointed out--NO, you do NOT kick out the homeless kid to get abused some more just so you can bone the woman you're into without distractions. For decent people that is not a thing.

@icantnotthink Its quite hard when we look at several title with the same premise, I think the author will push the story between MC and JK into romance. And near the end of the story, author didn't have balls to give them proper ending, and end the story with open ending. Even they will end up together, there's huge chance it just epilogue of the stories. This shit happens so much in this kind of story. LOL

Never ever hoping a Japanese author to be making family related relationship like, father-daughter or brother-sister or maybe mentor and student, because mostly they will go full retard and will push their development into romance..

Users who are viewing this thread