I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Mishima knows when she's done wrong and me likes that, best girl
She brought some interesting points to ponder about tho, whatever shall the future bring

Double-page supporter
All of this would be more palatable if we knew the reason Sayu ran away from home as it is there's not even enough to make a good argument on the situation outside of huuur used goods grgrgrw aw this has just become tiring af to read. Does the fucking novel even covers the reason she decided to run away ? Also Mishimas telling mc to kick an abused minor into the streets over priorities on affairs when obviously SAYUs the priority now, her logic simply DOES NOT WORK this is not a normal situation and mc wants or needs shouldnt be brought into the matter, hell, MCs indifference is probably whats keeping Sayu from breaking apart real hard I just wish he wouldnt have brought Gotou home but Sayu also needed abit of talking.

Aggregator gang
Gotou only wants the MC because he rejected her so he is an unobtainable toy so she wants it, I think the MC is over Gotou but isnt fully aware she isnt what he wants anymore

Gotou is just a psycho really hope she doesnt win

Annoying stupid bitch of a junior

i mean i get her but there's multiple ways to put it... She didn't have to be like that

Dex-chan lover
The face of NTR

X30Yl1u.png

Dex-chan lover
Bet gotou told or manipulated Sayu into staying at a friend/coworkers home to get lucky with Mc tch

If not then hopefully gotou left or is leaving the place and MC tries to get to ask Sayu her reasons for running away... or maybe wholesome talk instead idk

Dex-chan lover
Lol Mishima is the best you simps. At least she has the voice of reason.

Aggregator gang
What gotou say's is not entirely wrong but ethically it is, from my point of view.
What mc did( not telling sayu to leave) but any other normal person would have rejected the idea of inviting another girl while you have a concern (sayu) at home.

Guys, guys stop, Remember this wouldn't happen IF that thot senpai didn't reject him then take it back. You people get what I'm saying? Well it is still the MC's fault for being a martyr and not moving on the fuck is wrong with him and her(senpai).

Gotou best girl? STFU
That skank rejected him then when another girl tries to get close suddenly she likes the MC? She wanted him to stay right there on the side you know what place im talking about, The ZONE.

Fed-Kun's army
I get that it's not quite the same but seriously... Dude accepted responsibility in housing Sayu. If he just up and dropped that responsibility 'cause a piece of tail showed up, he wouldn't be the overly-responsible guy he is. These women want him to be in Disney love, where you do *literally anything* to be with your *love* while simultaneously being the super-dependable, super-responsible, super-kind guy he is shown to be (if a little brusque in his ways of showing it.) Those two things don't add up.

ahhh yes cuz what sayu needs is more men who are older than her so she can go almost back to what she was doing before. obv she's not selling her body so its no where near as bad morally but she's still sponging off yoshida. yoshida can continue his life perfectly fine without sayu but sayu would be absolutely screwed without yashida unless he brought police or a reliable guardian she can go to. she needs to go back to school and find herself and get a good base and then find love at that time or she can comeback to yoshida when shes better off but as is she doesn't do much for yoshida.(my argument dies if patriarchy is still going strong in japan, so much for strong heroines if that's the case.)btw don't dislike sayu just thought her character could actually progress more than just sleeping with men to cooking for men

Dex-chan lover
This is getting boring now, too serious

and this manga will go down the bloody drain if the author forces the stupid Sayu and MC relationship like most other manga do

why don't Mishima/Gotou just, you know, bring Sayu back to their place? And maybe Yoshida can go visit her place some times, that way Yoshida can still keep track of what Sayu's doing while at the same time Mishima/Gotou can still have more time together with Yoshida.

Users who are viewing this thread