I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Polyamory is just as bad as cheating in its effects on the soul so it’s irrelevant to justify his actions, nevertheless I can tell this is going to suck in the sense bad stuff is going to happen.

Group Leader
Best time to drop is now if you wanna dodge the drama. Or stand tight for the shitstorm. Your choice.

I'm just gonna see myself out.

Supporter
i have nothing against poly. but that's only when everyone involved is fucking aware of the full scene

yep i'm gonna drop. clearly the author has run out of ideas. pointless drama ahead zzzzzzzzzz.

Dex-chan lover
I would feel really good if this piece of shit dies from mysterious circumstances at the end of this series. He doesn't deserve anything good.

"I want wetness."

Imagine some guy fucking your daughter, and sleeping with SIX more girls on top of that. I would fucking kill him.

@HEXyren What happens? Spoil it for me, please.

Meh. Smells like NTR teasing. The new lame bad guy is going to blackmail Sayu or she is gonna consider getting back with him on her own for MC's sake. Hope we don't get any decimal chapter at least

Double-page supporter
@HEXyren Thanks for the heads up. This has been a shitshow so far, but sounds like wasn't shitty enough for the author/editorial staff, huh?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm in it to win it. No happy ending without suffering. I read Akame ga Kill, damnit.

Hakuemi to Mikochi and Tonikaku Kawaii I recommend to anyone who wants the fluffiness.

Double-page supporter
Woah that was a hell of an introduction to a "different" character.
Poly-amorous relationships are fine, in my opinion, but everyone involved should at least be informed that they are part of the thing.
Wondering how the author would tackle this situation

@Boomthorkell dude I agree. How you read "Good Ending" by any chance?

Contributor
@lionfromnorth

What happens? Spoil it for me, please.

Look the comments for this manga. Me and another member spoiled the 2 or 3 future chapters.
Dunno if it will stay exactly the same as in the original work, some little change already have been made for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
If the author don't go to an NTR route on this one, then he's a freakin' coward.

Users who are viewing this thread