I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Ye go ahead and admit to your manager you're a pedophile, fucking asshole. And wtf sayu what makes you think he won't keep bringing up that blackmail whenever he asks for anything smh..

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka he doesn't really need to prove anything. He just needs to be convincing enough for the manager to decide to call her parents just to be sure. And once Sayu starts to make excuses in order to not let this happen, manager will see her as suspicious (like a certain maid...sorry) and might decide to call the police.
Of course there is the chance things won't go this way, they might simply believe Sayu and report the rapist wannabe instead, but from her perspective the risk is too high since it may involve Yoshida as well.

Contributor
@FANNYMAN231 @Lex79 if the police is ever involved they will reach him, then he will have to explain himself. She's taking a random and suspicious guy to his house, she's already involving him.

Lmao it turns out last chapter 20 translation by some random guy was missing half the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme
This comes off as needlessly patronizing exactly because we don't know much about her situation at home. What we do know for a fact, however, is that she would consciously and repeatedly put herself in a situation where she would be sexually exploited just to avoid coming back home. And she's been doing that for how long now? Surely it indicates that being home is an even greater torture and avoiding it is worth the sacrifice.

Like, what would be the "smart" way to solve her problem based on what we know or can reasonably assume based on it? Can she fix her parents? Run away from home in a way that would make her immune to blackmailing? She's a minor, so she's basically powerless because she is legally prohibited from working long hours or renting an apartment. There's simply no way for her to sustain herself otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
@Njin
She can't blackmail him because only she knows she's slept with him, and there's no way for her to prove it. He doesn't have to prove anything at all, tipping off the manager that she's a runaway would be enough to unravel the situation and jeopardize both herself and Yoshida. She has zero leverage.

Dex-chan lover
Smile: Not Protected

PzxknVU.png

Mission: Send Truck-kun!

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka He could say he knows her because they met somewhere and became friends or dated. He may risk something, but I think his position is definitely safer than Yoshida's since he is the one currently living with Sayu and there are witnesses.
It's true that Sayu is already involving Yoshida since the beginning of the story but now she is facing a concrete threat that in the worst case could lead to him in jail. Of course she wants to avoid that no matter the cost.
I agree that caving to blackmail isn't a wise choice, since it will only lead to being blackmailed more, but given that the entire situation was so sudden, I can't fault her for not acting in the best possible way.

Double-page supporter
The logic here makes little sense to me. I'm pretty sure if he ratted her out he'd get most of the shit anyways, but whatever blackmail card whoooo

Dex-chan lover
If he don't get the shit beaten out of him, i'm dropping this.

Instantly.

I hate this type of shit in manga and no one wants to see it either.

@Chocolat
The logic here makes little sense to me. I'm pretty sure if he ratted her out he'd get most of the shit anyways, but whatever blackmail card whoooo
I don't wanna get to logical but I'm pretty sure the age of consent in Japan is like very low, like 13. (Some area's in japan it's higher I believe)
Tho morally of course he'd be the one in the wrong in the end. But it's not like he did anything illegal.. technically.

Contributor
@Chocolat and even so, to simply 'catch up', I'd stay there or go to a park/cafe, but to take someone home that you are uncomfortable with... no thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I want to jump into the manga and castrate and torture this absolute piece of shit

@silentfx the national is 13 cause it has never been needed to be updated because all local levels are far higher around 18 or so.

MC will show up right in the nick of time but not close enough to keep this douche from continuing for a few chapters.

Contributor
Rape train incoming !

@XNovalX
I just hope the Sayu doesn't end up with the MC

Lol. Did you read the title of this manga, or looked at the covers ?
It's Obvious she will be with him near the end of the story, just like in 29 to Jk.

Users who are viewing this thread