I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
You know... if you're really quick and quiet, and use plenty of plastic bags, you can make that guy disappear without a trace. Just sayin'.

Not sure how someone could think anyone deserves to be raped. Some pretty disturbed people in the comments.

Just read the novel, (GOOGLE Translator) and nothing happend, the rapist said load of bullshit to the MC insulting him and and the FMC, what do you think our dumbass MC did? yeah thats right nothing , just accept what the rapist said and let him leave like nothing, even if some things the rapist said were true just let him leave like that was just..... sigh.

Dex-chan lover
I give this ONE MORE chapter. The premise wasn't original, but it seemed pretty interesting with the other characters. All of a sudden, all of that just went out of the window when they just inserted some random drama and attempted rape.

Dex-chan lover
The people in here going all "she deserved it" and "she's retarded" either lack basic reading comprehension or don't (want to) understand power and manipulation and are (un)willingly part of the very real problem that allows women to fall victim to this kind of abuse and perpetrators to not get punished for it. Because they "deserve it for [insert reason here]" and "are retarded".
You guys have issues.

Aggregator gang
This part of the story wasn't really good. The comments don't make it any better.

That's why I rushed this. It's over now, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread