I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

@donm527 bro i came here from reddit, bc some guy said that the coments of mangadex is "trash" or something, and then i read what "happened"

I'm guessing this was meant to be impactful somehow but really that guy only had one point in that he really needs to consider the long term. Literally everything else that scumbag had to say we nonsense.

Guess it's a cultural gap thing, I dunno. If that continues to be a huge plot point I don't think I could follow this story too well.

why tf didn't he beat his ass up? fking average japanese salaryman pissing me off ffs

Fed-Kun's army
this guy...
the moment that fucker said he bouta fuck in my house was the moment i woulda knocked his ass into the floor
@ chynabrack
i think he meant either way its a criminal act. while he completely ignores its a matter of degree not to mention the mc would probably get hit with a year of jail time for sheltering a runaway minor however that guy could be hit with that , sex with a minor and harassment.

what kind of shitty writing is this that a guy just straight up argues caring for someone is equal to rape as long as both are crimes

not a rapist scientist but i think rapists aren't necessarily this stupid, or in any case, it would be a more interesting story with a more interesting rapist at least

i mean y'know, prefer no rape, but c'est la vie

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, this dude... how are they the same? sure it’s both a crime but 1 is way more serious than the other. that’s like saying killing someone is the same as parking illegally, since they are both illegal

Dex-chan lover
@Reito sure then have the police come over and tear them apart. i dont understand people who only think with one panel in mind and not the whole story.

Aggregator gang
THE FUK JUST REPORT TO THE POLICE
PRIVATE PROPERTY TRESPASSING, RAPE ATTEMPT

Another month for the continuity
Shit, here we go again

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, as always the comment section of this series is full of creepy cringe incels. I can't even begin to understand how sad must being them LOL

And that dude's way of thinking that once you have committed a crime, it doesn't matter if it was to help or to take advantage of someone, so you should profit as much as possible from it, is 100% fucked up.
Still i compliment the MC for not beating him there. He is in a position where the tiniest error could destroy his life.

@dexdoujinmanga
Ngl, you got me there xDDDDDDDDDD

@rhavaz
...are you for real?

Supporter
@chynabrack well kinda. it's not what they're doing inside his house it's the fact she is a runaway who's didn't come back and illegally staying at a stranger's house who isn't legally her guardian. it's a dumb comparison since there is a difference between doing house chores or working part-time and full-on rape. thing is they may just ignore that and focus on the fact she is staying illegally and on that ground, they both committed the same "crime" in the eyes of court or the Japanese legal system. you might wanna fact check me tho.
keep in mind things like these aren't all cuz of the Japanese legal system since even their society thinks that. it's a strange legal system, to say the least. again you should fact check me cuz there is a huge chance im just messing things up. god, this took longer than I thought to type.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's MC loss the moment he tried to assert his superiority with reason against unreasonable psycho. You can't beat ghost with stick, nor seduce a dense protag. They just don't care with weapon you choose.

Still, to be derailed in just a few pages, you could do much better.

Dex-chan lover
For fuck sake what a stupid guy. Why are you even trying to reason with him and trying to take a moral high ground. It's impossible to do it especially in the mc situation. Just beat his ass or treathen him and go inside to calm the FMC down. It's an uphill battle not worth fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread