I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@HulkAgiota hoes don't deserve love

sl15jp621j851.jpg

@ICYCOZY I was thinking the same thing. Nothing that he said should have made him equate the two of them on any level. Oh it makes you a criminal therefore we're the same? Pot of shit. There are many levels of criminality.
How did the MC let the guy walk and talk about as if he was on some high horse at all? The spine on this MC is abysmal. Nothing the other guy made any sense or was at all convincing. If he was meant to be seen as just a massive douche who can say whatever he wants and is somehow convincing to the dense MC then congrats.

I am a bit dissapointed at the protagonist. But I kind of understand his anger doesn't came from the problem alone, I mean, dude... He just came back from the overflowing work.
Good thing he managed to cool off for a bit before yelling off, if he just berserk all the way, I would've been TOTALLY dissapointed though.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all are missing the point. The MC wasn't equating their actions at all, and he fully believed the rapist was the worse person by virtue of being a rapist. He realises that, regardless of the other dude being worse, he's still being irresponsible by shouldering her burdens. He's a good person for doing so, but it's irresponsible and it can't last forever. He doesn't have a plan, and there are certainly going to be situations where it's going to be bad for him (such as if she's unemployed). She's not his daughter, and he can't treat her like she is because that will only cause problems for both of them.

tl;dr he's not thinking he's as bad as a rapist, he just realises he's being irresponsible by helping Sayu.

Double-page supporter
C'mon bro... It's not that hard to make a body disappear in Japan... Just rear-naked choke him out as he turns to walk away then go hang up his body in the "suicide forest."
He doesn't have anyone who'd come looking for him.

LMAO, that little blonde shit arguments are completly retarded and full of shit ... Those bullshit argument made MC cry ? The fuck ?

Man this comment section is actually pretty entertaining to read.

I finally get why some people are actually going for the comments section first rather than the manga itself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sitting here going, "does this blonde guy really believe the shit that comes out of his mouth"? and then the protag is all like "what he says is true" and my mind just went blank.

She's still a damn child whether or not she got herself involved in some really adult matters. Someone helping a child get on their feet when they fall is a totally normal behavior if you're not a piece of shit and have the means to do so. At no point has MC ever insinuated he's going to babysit her for the rest of her life, and she's making progress by having a job, etc. If anything could hinder that progress it's shit like her former rapist showing up at her place of work and making it an unsafe and generally uncomfortable work environment.

I don't think he's really being that irresponsible. If she's making progress, what else should he do? Turn her over to the state? I guess that's the "society is always right and never fails anyone" answer, but is that really going to help her? When assuming we go at her word, her parents don't really want anything to do with her? I'm not really familiar with the Japanese welfare system so I can't speak on what they would do for her. Maybe it's the cushiest of situations and she'd love it. But since she's made a concerted effort to be on her own, it doesn't seem like that's going to be a great answer for her.

@SkyleNexo Dude sometimes I don't even read manga, I just read the comments section.

Most worthless argument ever. The MC probably realised this as well. Fuckin hell, people like the blonde rapist (I know he didn't rape her but that's what imma call him) cannot be reasoned with no matter whatever logic you spout. Thank god the MC stood his ground and he even did the thing.

The thing is thinking if a better argument when a person leaves.

Aggregator gang
@nazukixkurumi in my case it would be someone who resembles the stereotypical good representation of what a good man should be e.g strong of mind and body, confident, leader etc. He probably IS sexually active purely because these are all attractive traits and wouldn't have a problem with finding women. A chad doesn't do vile shit that makes you think "wtf is wrong with you?" a chad isn't pathetic, vile, or slimy. This guy is slimy and vile to the core, he may have some of the qualities of a chad, but he's not, he's an asshole. The sexually active meaning behind it is probably because it originates from incel or similar communities as a derogatory term for any sexually active male (e.g they go to the gym, they have a girlfriend, etc from their point are assholes) from I can tell. while Bull is more a NTR/cuckolding term. This guy is just a straight up creep if he seduced her maybe a bull but he's just a creepy rapist. NTR needs to have the women's consent/seduction otherwise it's just rape IMO. This is just my opinion and if I come across as trying to insult or belittle you I don't mean to just trying to answer your question as best I can (tone doesn't translate well into text after all).

I've never been so mad at someone who missed stabbing a person. That ex-girlfriend needs to take lessons to hit her knife on guys like him.

Supporter
I feel like I need someone with knowledge about Japanese culture and the legal system to explain this plot.

Dex-chan lover
I get its fucking cringe to bitch about MC being a beta cuck. But for fucks sakes he really just sat there and took all the pedophiles BULLSHIT and just told him to leave? Really? I get it was the "reasonable and logical" reaction but in that situation where he was about to rape there is no logic or reason to NOT beat the fuck outa him

Group Leader
Here in comment section saying he should beat the fuck out of him.

What if the ex-BF tell the police about that? legally MC is in the wrong sheltering underaged person without permission of her guardian...

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't have punched the guy. Just tell him to fuck off, slam the door in his face, then give the local yaks some money to take him somewhere fun.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC is in too legally a precarious position to risk an assault complaint. Unless Yoshida is mentally and logistically prepared to bury that asshole in the woods, a peaceful resolution is smarter. Though that would have been one hell of a twist.

Users who are viewing this thread