I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@OracleofTruth probably the most intellectual comment on this thread(up to pg 6 though =0b). Seeing the comments be so aggressive, almost harkens to how our current society is, esp in regards to cancel culture. Maybe I'm just a simp, but whatevs... in his situation, he dragged an unwanted person out of his house, then discussed about him being there. The rapist-senpai is scum, sure, but beating him down, especially not really knowing how he's going to retaliate, would be foolish. He wanted to, for sure, but even if he felt 'defeated' by the senpai's words, wouldn't change anything; would probably make things worse.

Among the bs the guy was saying there were bits of truth. All you white knights should get yourselves redpilled, unless the girl gets normal education and socialization chances are, she will end up with the short end of the stick in the future. MC sometimes acts like he's keeping some kind of exotic animal in cage at home. She may have psychological problems, what she needs is professional help, not gate keeping.

Double-page supporter
Are people in these comment sections dumb or what? Actually beating the shit out of the guy wouldn't help if there were repercussions involved.

Wild how the MC just let himself get twisted up by the stupid bullshit the fuckboy was spouting. You really gonna let a guy who almost raped the young girl staying with you win an argument about morality and doing the right thing. Fuckboy already fucked and kicked Sayu out of his house and, even worse, now went into your house and started forcing himself on her. Why even give the guy the time of day, just get rid of him.

Also yeah, the whole education thing the fuckboy spouted was right, but are you really gonna let someone like him talk to you about the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Xspeed
And what, how would she pay for that professional helP? you do know that as soon as he delivers her to the government they will look for her parents and return her to them right? even if she doesn't want to, because they would need to do an investigation in their family to find out what is the problem and if she really needs to be kept away from her family, and that will be done according to the interests of the government. If they think that she and her family only need some therapy then they'll leave her there and just recommend a therapist, but won't really follow up if they attended or not.

The MC is not a perfect person that earns lots of money, the situation most of the people in the world is in. He can't give her everything she ideally needs. BUT it is still a lot more than what she had had until that moment.
You are the one that needs to take a red pill. Saying that we as humans shouldn't try to help just because we aren't rich or powerful is just as twisted as the logic this other guy in the manga has, you know, the one saying that it's fine to rape her.

Honestly, it's better to be a "white knight" and do what we can, even if it's not enough, than to just do nothing and let a young girl (or anyone for that matter) suffer in front of our eyes.

Dex-chan lover
@Yiledute Short term solution will only solve short term problem. The long term problem is still there and true enough, there is truth in what that rapist said. You can't keep doing this forever. Even his bitch boss said the same. Something needs to be done.

Contributor
Man the comment section is so worth it. I don't see rn read this manga cause I like, I read it to keep up with this hot hot dumpster fire.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah something needs to be done. First, why not talk? Bare your hearts out. The solution you need may appear once you do that.

Fed-Kun's army
mc should have beaten the shit out of him
wasted opportunity
dude spouting bullshit should have been shut up by beating his ass not fuckin "I- i'm not the same as you" *is about to cry*

Fed-Kun's army
he should have beaten him to death
that just admitted he is a rapist

Thank god i dropped this shit after this retarded was introduced. But this mf was only one motive, the other motive is the same i dropped beastars, i dont like hoes getting love, and a relashionship with a good guy.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this series brings the comments. It brings all the nutjobs out too!

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did his incoherent babbling actually affect the main characters views in anyway? The act of using her is what they did an act of saving her or protecting her is what he’s doing. They did it out of the act of sexual feelings and pleasure while he’s doing it out of a paternal relationship. It makes no sense that they are the same and anyway you don’t fuck your own child unless you are sick in the head. Also main character is right, they inflicted countless wounds on her mind and body while he is trying to have a heel. And if she wants to go to college or another job, helper like a parent or if you want to distance yourself a bit more as a friend. You can tell that kid has a complete warped vision of reality because he’s been sheltered his whole life he’s had multiple girlfriends at once and only sees women as objects, this is first time he’s had to work ever in his life. I feel like a concussion would actually make this guys fucking head a bit better than it was before.

Aggregator gang
I would have strewn that guy's entrails across the guardrail if he talked to me like that after what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread