I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Jesus Christ just because the MC does not beat up the asshole means that he’s a cuck?
Not beating the asshole up just shows that the MC is a responsible adult who knows that violence in the real world doesn’t do jack shit but create more problems

MC tries to use morals to fight the asshole just shows that he has his own internal conflicts and knows that what he is doing is not exactly right. The asshole is not right but also not completely wrong.

This all just show that the MC is not a self insert character and that he has his own flaws and merits. He does not have all the answers but still does his best to do what he can do

Wow no one talks about the art style that suddenly changed

Welp it's the mc loss imo, like he lost his composure and can't argue rationally with that shitty guy, kinda annoying but that's the plot after all, maybe next chapter they are fcked..

Dex-chan lover
"We've both committed crimes so we're the same"

Yeah, I don't think a court would see it that way Mr. Rapey McRapeface.

Dex-chan lover
man, can't pretend to understand what kind of life would give a guy such screwed up morals, but i can empathize.

Dex-chan lover
I dont even care for this guys logic, he is a total sociopath, he isnt the violent type he is the gross type, what are his characteristics is pretty obvious so i won't talk about them, the important part is that anything that goes out of his is bullshit.

There is no part in his "moral argument" that is plausible, he is just vomiting the same reactionary bullshit that any little shit would spill to explain their actions.

Just because certain words sound good doesn't make them right, just that, he is a shitlord at best and a rapist at worst, for all i care he could have busted his face and ended there. But i dont blame the MC for not doing that he isnt this type of person, i respect that, but he shouldn't let that shittalk affect him.

And all this talk of how he doesn't think that if he will "take responsibility of her forever", this right here is the type of argument people use to justify not helping others and diminish the efforts of others that do. Ayu and Yoshida situation isnt an "A or B" situation, he is helping a girl that is distressed and hurt, he doesn't need to feel guilty of anything because he isnt guilty of anything, sure this is still a sensitive situation but there is no right answer besides what he already did right, that is not taking advantage of her and her not doing the same, what will happen in the future can be dealt when the moment arises it will be difficult sure but more than that is just nitpicking were there is no right answer... life isnt a straight path.

This Manga was wholesome for the first 10-15 chapters, but now it's just cliffhangers and little to no progression. Waited 1 month to see a Retard argue with a genuinely good Person about how "Raping" and "supporting someone in need" are the same crimes SMH...

Aggregator gang
This girl is the main problem, to me she can disappear, It won't change the life of yoshida tho ._.

How the fuck does this manga get so many comments it’s not that interesting is it???

SMH. this man came in with the motivational life speech and didn't even throw no hands. most he did was drag him out his house. He needed more than a few knocks in the face but this man tried to hit him in his feelings. I still have a little bit of hope that this can be turned around though, cause right now it seems like it's on a direct path to the dropped section for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@giga_alpha_chad wouldn't that lead to police involvement and things getting worse for no reason? Maybe its an American thing to throw fist for every solution.

punch the damn dude man, nobody has that kind of patience, he'll shut up, even police has to tackle someone's down because sometimes, a fist speak louder than words, trust me, had my mom not beat the shit outta me ( and my dad too ) i'll be in jail now for a thiefing issue

Users who are viewing this thread