I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

@thirite Believe me, as he his character is, HE WOULD HAVE and in one of the slides, it clearly showed that he really wanted to sock this guy to hell. But if you actually thought for a minute you would realize that if he did beat him to a pulp, the bastard would get the police involved which would get her sent home and get him in trouble for sheltering a high school girl in his home.

Double-page supporter
A beatdown would be stupid giving he cant get the cops involved, but man, at least punch him once ? Wouldnt be weird

You know a chad would have already beat the shit out of him enough to make his face irrepairable.

Yoshida did nothing wrong, what could he do with the other guy lowkey threatening him ? And then, there are retards In this comment section saying "That was cringe" or "MC is a cuck".

Man these comments are fucking retarded. He COULDN'T PUNCH THE GUY BECAUSE THEN THEY PLAYBOY SHITHEAD WOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE, AND SAYU WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY. not everything can be solved with a good beating (as much as we want it too). You can't just call Yoshida a cuck because he happens to think before he acts

"MC is a cuck" wooooow way to out yourselves, neckbeards. If you wanna read hentai or smut with hentai logic, and are soooooo disappointed that the MC's not committing a felony by sleeping with the HIGH SCHOOL GIRL, there are sites for that. This manga ain't it.

Aggregator gang
his logic is wrong. The law has never and will never take emotions, intent (for the most part), and feelings into account. Using it to describe the inherent "goodness" of a person is stupid and naive.

idk why but I feel like this manga is gonna end in one of 2 ways.

1st way is the mc confesses to her saying that he loves her but that he'll wait for her to become the right age.
Or
2nd way which she will probably ask the mc to make love with her and he's gonna reject because he "doesn't like little brats" and that's when she comes at him and says "im not a brat anymore, today's my birthday, im a grownup(legal age) now" and then who knows, maybe they make love or idk

Those are just some ways that i feel like this is gonna end

I think the problem is the stuff MC said could have been said better. Nothing wrong with him sheltering her and she's learning to be a normal girl, getting a job, learning failure, learning house chores. But he just fucking took it all and did nothing. Oof

HAHAHA what a stupid cunt the difference between them two is worlds apart unlike him, he didn’t take her in with ulterior motives. His (MC) motives is like picking up a cat on the streets to raise it to live on its own (bad comparison but whatever)

im hoping that the mc adopts her, she's suffered enough she needs him in her life and he needs her in his life

Aggregator gang
If he's a criminal either way he can just kill him can't he. It doesn't matter after all.

What law is he genuinely breaking in the first place? I don't think it's illegal to keep a minor in your home with their consent. Taking her in is what people should have done. As well as that, I believe that the MC's path right now is create a place where Sayu can be comfortable and rehabilitate from what she did before, and once she overcomes these things, she leaves. Also, who wouldn't want to help a struggling girl thats homeless? The fact that he can come home to miso soup is only an afterthought.

@farhvt The problem is that she is a run away minor. I don't know about Japan but in America it is usually a crime just shy of a felony and often charged along with "Aiding and Abetting" and "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor." If you're unlucky you might get charged with kidnapping or end up the sex offenders registry depending on the 1. the jurisdiction 2. the prosecutor 3. weather or not the minor spins a thread to get out of trouble.

Given Japans usually harsher and stricter legal code it could be the equivalent of a felony, not to mention the scandal it would kick up that would get him fired from his company and ruin his life.

Users who are viewing this thread