I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Why did I respond despite knowing better, sigh. I never learn.
Sorry everyone.
Also I didn't realize you can't delete your posts rip, guess I'll be stuck with this mark of shame.
Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
lmao why so butthurt who cares what other people think. that's the beauty of freedom.

Fed-Kun's army
What now he got a harem ? I thought this is gonna be a fluffy romance . Damn it but seriously why bring the girl who rejected him in first place . And yeah somebody add harem tag please

Aggregator gang
Story is 10/10
But He doesn't shave before bringing a High school girl home so... 0/10 Worst manga ever

Oh I just realised it now.

Gotou must have lied about having a boyfriend because she probably was surprised when MC invited her to his house. I mean, they did go on a date so I don't believe she would if she really did have a guy already.
Hence now you see how jealous she is when MC is with the kouhai.

cas

What the hell is wrong with this comment section?
"Used Goods"... what kind of talk is this? Absolute trash-tier characters around here.
If you don't abandon that kind of mentality soon you'll be bitter and alone once you grow out of your edgy phase kids. Welcome to the real world, where most women have had a partner before your creepy ass showed up.

There is a better version of this manga about a guy who actually got to date his hot boss, but due to plot reasons he has to kiss this high school girl everyday or she'll shrink and die. The dynamic of him trying to stay loyal to his gf and the pressure of physical contact is actally well defined and is the closest thing to a "realistic harem" manga, which as we might think is more problem than its worth. Does anybody know the title though, because i forgot

The manga version is so fast: the LN is at chapter 8 and they just introduced mishima.
I'll follow this instead since it's updated even faster than the LN version

Group Leader
2 actual romantic interests so far, so no harem tag as of Chapter 3.

Also, spoiler about F cup.
F cup actually doesn't have a boyfriend and is romantically interested in MC, but she rejected him for certain reasons that will be revealed soon.

Another thing, let me know if there are any new/dropped romcom manga that you want me to pick up.

Dex-chan lover
Last page on chapter 3... Bitch you rejected him. Don't start being jealous now.

Group Leader
@ApolloX1209

I like that manga too. But it’s still being actively translated on Fallen Angels’ website, just not updated on Mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread